Mixture of feelings..

HELLLO!

*Firstly.. HOORAY you got the votes and comments! Congrats you guys are amazing.

*Secondly... To get the next chapter I need the same again 40 votes and 30 comments so go for gold.

*Thirdly... A HUGE THANKS to @aasann711 for being an amazing person with the smut. Also to @Carrotsluver88 for helping me with the plot for the first half before the smut. 

*Fourthly... Ok guys, I really do like your comments but I like comments that are what you like about this update or what you didn't like... not ones that demand me to update. They are kinda annoying and aren't going to get you an update faster they are just frustrating. I don't mind at the end of your comment if you write Please update soon or something but no comments aimed at being demanding.

*Fifthly... Yeah dunno if I will do M-Preg still thinking about that one.. OMG follow me on twitter @LarrySexFeels and just look at the latest things I have posted gif wise you will die. There was a gif and Louis and Eleanor are leaving a building and Eleanor walks off but realises Louis isn't following so she goes back up the steps to her and then Harry storms out crying and then Niall just standing on the side like uhhh whats happening? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT GIF OMG.

*Sixthly... With the comment.... Larry Stylinson are Plum Pranking with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers there you go xTrueDirectionerx I think it was you who was missing the fruits! 

*Seventhly... I LOVE YOU ALL so enjoy this and don't forget 40 votes and 30 comments. <3 xxx

Louis POV

“Louis, we have a problem” I turned around from my place teaching at my desk. “Well your children haven’t come back from break time” Mrs Peazer spoke and I let it sink in. “Where are they? MY CHILDREN!” I leave to go and visit Harry and come back to teach my class and find out my kids are missing. WHAT THE FUCK.

“Class can you just do work in your books” I quickly followed Danielle out into the hallway. “I have told Niall,Liam,Zayn and Perrie and they have started looking.” I nodded towards her. “Thanks Dani, you get back to your class. Just don’t tell Harry? He’ll flip” she nodded and patted my back before heading back to her classroom. Where the fuck could they be?

“Louis! LOUIS!” I turned around to see Niall and Liam running towards me. “Oh my god Aiden and Lil” I broke down and Liam just wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. “Lou shhh we will find them” I just let the tears stream down my face. I don’t know what to feel, I just want my kids back safe and sound.

“Right come on Lou let’s find these kids” We went classroom to classroom, round the playground, in the cafeteria. We also went through my office because maybe they were hiding in there. NOTHING and I was beginning to panic. “Babe! I heard about the kids” Harry ran into my arms from some random door. “Who told you?”

“Niall texted me, babe shh we will find them come on” Harry squeezed my hand as we carried on looking for them. Where the fuck could they have gone? “I’m sorry Harry, I didn’t realise I would lose them”

“Louis, look at me. It isn’t your fault in the slightest ok?” Harry gently pecked my lips and we sat down on the chair to think where they could be. “I FOUND THEM!” Perrie was clinking over in her heels with Zayn on her tail. “Good news I found them, bad news someone had kind of kidnapped them and hid them in the girls toilets.” I rolled my eyes. “NO FUCKING way she didn’t” I knew exactly who would do something like this.