Chapter 18

*Contains mature contents. It's my first time writing wangxian smut so... heheh
Enjoy and don't forget to vote 😉

Today too Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were not present for the breakfast. When early morning Jiang Cheng woke he didn't find his brother anywhere and when he asked others, Sizhui informed him that Wei Wuxian along with Lan Wangji went to complete some work. He was furious as he wasn't informed.

Jiayi was in her room all the while meditating. She had to maintain enough energy so that she could teach that son of a jerk a lesson. The juniors were busy with there regular practices. Today the leader also joined to watch the young boys practicing. They were quite amazed at there skills. The boys sometimes felt more professional that there own sect heirs. They started with Gusu lan sect sword technique followed by Jiang, Jin and Wen. Some special techniques of Nie sect was also seen.

On the other hand Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were travelling toward the dafan mountain. It had many memories of them. It was the place where after a long mourning of thirteen years Lan Wangji found his love of life again. They walked towards the inner sides of the mountain looking for a certain someone. Suddenly they felt a strong resentment energy coming from nearby. They both rushed there to see almost hundreds of fierce corpse attacking a village. Wei Wuxian immediately recognised the people being attacked. They were the one who he had tried to save once but later for him sacrificed there life's. They drew there sword and started attacking the corpses. Seeing the cultivators the villagers were terrified instead of being relived. Wuxian eyes roamed on the area trying to find someone. And as soon as he saw that someone his smile brighten. There stood his friend Wen Ning along with his sister Wen Qing who was trying to calm him down. The boy was going out raged. Wei Wuxian tried to go near him but was sent flying away. It was same with Wen Qing and the villagers. Lan Wangji jumped on a small mountain and sent strings of attack towards his brother in law and the corpse wiping the corpse together at once. Then he attacked Wen Ning making the boy lost his consciousness. As soon as the boy fainted he stopped his attack and went towards his husband who was thrown away earlier. He helped him to get up. While Wen Qing was crying holding her baby brother. She felt enraged even though she knew that what the man did was in order to protect them all. They walked towards the group of people who backed away as the saw him. They sighed and looked at all the directions after confirming no one was watching them. They both cut there fingers and built a huge barrier which was big enough to have about hundred people in it. Wangji walked towards Wen Ning with a sword in his hands but he was going to check the boys pulse. Wen Qing immediately shielded her brother,
"Have mercy Hanguang jun." She pleaded. Wangji looked at her then at Wei Wuxian confused.
Wei Ying chuckled.
"Aiya Wen Qing he isn't here to harm Wen Ning. Let him check." He said smiling. She still wasn't taking any of his words.
"Lady Wen rest assured. I promise not to harm him" Wangji said in clear voice. Even though he was young Lan Wangji was known for his righteousness so she nodded and moved a little away. He crouched and checked Wen Nings pulse.
"How's it Lan Zhan?" Wuxian asked. Wangji closed his eyes for awhile and sent a small string of spiritual energy to Wen Ning.
"Physically unharmed. Alright for now." He said and moved away. Wuxian came and touched his friends forehead trying to see how much of resentful energy is stuck in him. He concentrated for a while. Then opening his grey orbs he looked at Wangji and Wen Qing.
"He still has time. But can be easily manipulate if came near yin metal. That is what happened now. Someone's trying to make him a puppet." He said with a furrowed brows. Wangji nodded.
"Wen Rouhan" Wen Qing said. She looked at her brother as a tears flowed through her eyes.
"Don't worry Wen Qing. He will be alright. Nothing will happen to him or your people." Wei Ying assured. The lady scoffed.
"You can't do anything Wei Wuxian. Wen Ruohan is not as you think." She said.
"I know Wen Qing. But believe me we can help you." He said with all sincerity in his eyes.
"How??" She asked.
"Join us. Protect the innocent people of your sect. Don't let them suffer for what Wen Ruohan did. And for Wen Ning. I have my ways. You don't need to worry about him." He said.
"Can I trust you?" She asked. They knew it wasn't easy for her to trust them after all she had suffered in her life.
"You can lady Wen. I assure you." Wangji's deep voice echoed. It was enough. Wei Wuxian was really impressed as somtimes Lan Wangji's small lines felt more assuring then his long speeches. He smiled at the man.
"For now come to Gusu for classes along with Wen Ning as Wen Rouhan had asked you. We will later shift all the people to Gusu." Wuxian said. Wen Qing widen her eyes as Wei Ying said about Wen Ruohans plan.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"You will know that later. But now we need to return back. Come back soon. And don't remove this trinklet from his hand. It will help him to stay conscious." He said tying the bracelet to Wen Nings had. He had made it yesterday during the night as he could not sleep without his Lan Zhan beside him. After that they both left back to cloud recesses as decided they reached Gusu before an hour for the punishment. They roamed through the market for a while buying food, Wei Wuxian drinking wine then buying his favourite bunny treats. As they walked through the street. Wei Wuxian munching on his food. Wangji's eyes laid on a hairpin. Living with Wei Wuxian all those years he had got a habit of buying something special for his wife everytime he left for a mission and now it felt the same. He knew that after there marriage staying with him Wei Wuxian had many new interests and one of them was hairpin. The boy loved to put on hairpins on his ponytail. This one was beautiful. It was a jade hairpin and Wangji was sure his wife would look amazing with that in his Yiling Patriarch hairstyle where he keeps his hair open with a small hairpin. So he bought it. Wuxian was looking at him all these while. He was once again falling for the man in front deeper than he already was. But he knew he won't regret it. Never. He smiled as Wangji handed him the hairpin. He was looking at the pin mesmerized with its beauty. Everything his husband selected would be simple and elegant but the best of its kind. He looked at Wangji. The older understood his eyes so he took the pin and tucked in Wuxians hair.
"How do I look Lan Zhan" Wei Ying chirped.
"Beautiful " Wangji answered without any hesitation making younger blush hard.
Then they both walked through the hall and entered the room. Everyone that came yesterday were present today. They both bowed. There eyes searched for Jiayi but not finding her they both turned to the door. Jiayi entered through the door and stood beside Wangji and bowed. Then they went towards there seat.
Soon Jin Zixun was bought with four disciples holding him. He was trying to hurt the poor disciples. Wuxian turned towards his boys who immediately stood up. Wangji looked at the disciples.
"You may go" he said and the disciples left. Jin Zixun ran towards Jiayi but before anyone could do anything Jiayi kicked him sending him bit away. All had there eyes widened at the powerful lady. The boys held him. Sizhui and Jingyi on each side. With the mighty Gusu lan hand strength it wasn't hard for them while rest stood at the back ready to attack anytime.
"Let's start" Xichen said.
Wangji nodded and motioned Wuxian who came forward and,
"As you all know the one sitting in front, whose name goes by Jin Zixun did a big mistake. And there's no doubt it is his worst mistake. So in order to not delay anymore let's start with the punishment. Hanguang jun." He said and called Lan Wangji. The man nodded.
"Three sets of punishment. First whipping with Bairu. Second the justice by Yiling Patriarch. And third.." he trailed off.
"If alive then by Hanguang jun." Jiayi said sarcasm evident in his voice.
"Yiling Patriarch?? I had visited Yiling recently but never heard of such name." Nie Mingjue said.
"Aiya Lan Zhan why didn't you say anything about Yiling Patriarch?" Wuxian whined.
"Was it necessary?" Wangji scoffed.
"Ofcourse it is. Isn't it what I famous as. The turn of all events." He said with a smirk as he sat on Wangji's table which mysteriously had nothing on it. Lan Wangji knowing each and every habit of his wife knew what he wanted so he always stayed prepare earlier. He turned towards the boys.
"Rulan" he called. The boy came forward and bowed.
"Yiling Patriarch is the grand master of demonic cultivation." He said. The first sentence itself made many gasp. He continued.
"It's non other than senior Wei i.e Wei Wuxian birth name Wei Ying. He became the Yiling Patriarch at the age of 17 before a year of his death. After his death the name of Yiling Patriarch was feared by everyone leaving some who knew the real man behind the name. And after thirteen years when Yiling Patriarch came back. His name was cleared from the accusation placed on him. He is known for controlling corpses and resentment energy." He said with a smile. There was respect in his voice.
No one spoke. Wei Wuxian pouted as he thought Lan Zhan would be the one to introduce him but his plan to tease the jade failed. Lan Wangji showed him a slight smirk making him huff and puff his cheeks.
"Let's continue." Wangji said coldly while everyone nodded.
"Let's start with whipping him" Wuxian said enthusiastically. Jiayi got up she didn't had her usual bright smile. She came in front of Wangji and held her hand out. Wangji nodded and took out a white whip ring from his sleeves and gave it to her. She smiled evilly.
"A-jie can a-xian join you to please." Wuxian asked cutely.
"How old are you Wei Wuxian?" Jiang Cheng snarled.
"Xianxian is three" he answered shamelessly in a childish voice making the lady in front of him smile. They quickly realised why he did that. Soon Wangji split the spiritual tool and gave it the two devil's in disguise. He looked like a mother with two mischievous kids. As soon as the whipping started everyone had there eyes widen at the strength of the lady. Both Wei Wuxian and Xiao Jiayi without showing any mercy whipped him till he started to beg. Slowly Wuxian started to get bore and went back to sit on Wangji's table watching the furious Jiayi. Even Madam yu wasn't so fierce they thought.
"I will...I will provide you everything you want. Just be mine." Zixun said.
Jiayi irritated turned towards Wei Ying.
"A-xian I am getting bored now. You better take care of this bitch before I skin him alive then cut his each limb and feed it to wild spirit." She spat angrily sending shivers to the men's spines. But for the time travellers it wasn't something new they were well habitual with the language of Jiayi.
Next Wei Wuxian came towards the center in front of Zixun.
"You really won't learn right. So let me put some sense in you." He said and placed his dizi to his lips. Soon the silent room was filled with the sound of dizi. Black clouds gathered near Zixun attacking him mercilessly but suddenly lan Wangji got up from his seat. He went past Wei Wuxian and pulled Jin Zixuns neck clothing. Others were shocked at what Lan Wangji was doing Wei Ying stopped. He went near lan Zhan and saw what his husband saw. It was a scar caused by a deep wound from Lan Yanli's dagger. Her dagger was the only one that left such mark. Lan Wangji was shaking with anger now.
"How did you get this?" Wuxian growled.
"This..this I got from a little bra-" before he could finish he was chocked by lifting in the air and thrown away.
"Wasn't it the scar that girl gave him?" Nie Mingjue said.
"What had happened?" Wangji asked his expression extremely scary. Looking at his angry nephew Lan Qiren sighed. He had already thought this would happen after seeing the outrageous behaviour of Jin Zixun. He slowly explained what had happened months ago and watched three pair of eyes turn there colour. Jiayis dark black orbs turned green, Wei Ying grey orbs turned blood crimson while Wangji's honey brown orbs turned golden. Everyone present there shivered in fear looking at the three pair of furious orbs. The juniors successfully calmed Jiayi and Wuxian but no one had the guts to go near lan Wangji. He summoned his guqin Wangji and played a tune. The man in front struggled with pain and started whimpering. Wuxian with a malicious smile joined with his dizi. The boys gulped. Zuiruo looked at Jin Zixuan,
"Find the best healer for you brother that's the only thing you can do now." He said.
"Just let him die. Afterall he is a stain on the sect."
"What are they doing?" Xichen asked not understanding anything.
"Hanguang jun had broken his every limb while senior Wei made him useless. Any dirty work he will be digging his own grave." Jingyi said. Zixuan just held his head down all this while. It wasn't a new thing for him. He had been suffering due to his brothers and father's dirty works.
After a while the music stopped. And everythings turned normal as if nothing had happened. Jin Zixun fell on the ground groaning in pain.
"You might need the best healer. Young master Jin " Wei Wuxian said coldly. Jin Zixuan nodded and asked a servants to take his brother away. He watched him crying in pain as the disciples tried to lift him. In real he didn't cared after listening to what his dad and brother did he actually wanted to kill both of them with my own hands. How could they try to harm that angel. And I don't find anything wrong about what Lan Wangji did. Any father would do that. Even I would do that. He thought.
After that everyone retired to there own rooms to take rest and Wuxian without anyones watch slipped into jinshi before anyone could find him.