Chapter 9

Six mysterious young masters??
Days had passed after that incident. Wei Wuxian and kids were said not to do anything by immortal ancestor who was guiding them. They were near Qinghe Nie Sect as Wei Wuxian wanted to know about the meeting being conducted today by the four sects in unclean realm.
   "A-li stay here let me ask someone about what's going on?"Wuxian said as he saw some  jin Sect disciples.
She replied with a nod at sat at the corner of the road beside a tree.
Jian and Wuxian went towards one of the shopkeeper.
Wuxian, "Mister may I ask what's going on here? Why are there so many disciple?"
Man, "Young master they are here to escort Jin clan leader Jin Guangshan."
"Ohh I see but why are the women and maidens hiding."he asked looking at some young maidens and ladies hiding behind trees or shops.
The man shook his head and had a disgusted look, "Young master you know that Jin clan leader he.. he is a pervert. The way he looks at females they feel disgusted so they are hiding."
It was nothing new for Wei Wuxian to know that Jin Guangshan was a pervert. The man had everything from money, strong body and high cultivation level. He was known as a walking sex and had many kids everywhere. Wei Wuxian even knew his death. He just shook his head and walked back towards his daughter.
   A-li was missing from the place. Wuxian saw a white ribbon and sword on the ground. "Forehead ribbon" he murmured. Lan Yanli never left her forehead ribbon carelessly just like her father she kept it as her life. A-jian without wasting a minute started searching for her. Wuxian felt his whole world collapsing. A young maiden came towards him looking at his dread pale face. "Y.. young master are you someone related to the young maiden in white."
"Ye..yes do you know where she is"he asked stuttering.
Pointing towards unclean realm. "Jin men caught her."
Yanli wasn't a weakling. Even though she was young she alone can take down atleast eight men double her size. He was even more worried now.He would kill everyone if something happened to his boabei Without wasting a minute he took her sword stuffing the ribbon in his robes and pulling a-jian with him he walked towards un clean realm. He used a teleportation talisman.
.
.
.
All four sects leaders were having a meeting in the hall. Lan Qiren from Gusu, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan from yunmeng, Jin Guangshan from lanling and Nie Mingjue from Qinghe. When suddenly a white sword crashed into the meeting playing near the neck of Jin Guangshan. Shocked everyone stood up to see a young master in white along with Mixuan.
"You again, brat you should lea-"
" Where is A-li " cutting yu Ziyuan he walked towards Jin Guangshan with piercing gaze. On the other side Wuxian wasn't patience at all he grabbed Jin can leader by his collar and repeated the question word by word. "WHERE. IS. A-LI?" his tone itself said he was losing his temper. Eyes with a shade of red.
"What are you talking about. Who is A-li. I don't even know-"
"Don't act in front of me Jin Guangshan I know your men captured a-li who was sitting under a tree. People saw them."he said gritting his teeth.
"Wei Mixuan maybe there's some misunderstanding. You can't blame someone like this."
"Grandmaster lan please stay out of it"a-jian said his voice clearly different from when he earlier spoke. Respectful voice.
Lan qiren stayed quite he understood that he shouldn't interfere in this matter. Fengmian," Mixuan calm down. Let's speak."
"I asked you something. Where is A-li?
Answer before I kill you" he threatened. Listening this  Jin disciples started to  attack them. Wuxian was still glaring at Jin Guangshan while jian taking each and every disciple easily. Madam yu couldn't hold it anymore and zidian crackled.
    To everyones surprise someone was holding zidian. It wasn't Mixuan nor jian. In the middle of the mess six young masters came. There clothes messed. Swords unsheathed. Angered expression. The young master pulled zidian, "don't even try it."said in hoarse voice. Another came in front placing one had on the others shoulder he turned towards the jian,"a-chen what's going on?"his eyes lingering on Wuxian in somewhat worried. The others had the same worried expression. While the leaders stayed dumbfounded. " Yuan ge that Jin Sect man kidnapped a-li" a-jian replied with a weak voice head hung low pointing Jin Guangshan. "Senior Wei?" they called together when they saw Mixuans eyes turning crimson."A-yuan this scum I will kill him."he said in tears. Sizhui took out a jade and gave it to Wuxian, "Trace it."
He nodded in reply. "South corner pavallion." Wuxian said.
"Hidden Dungeon " zuiruo  replied at which nie Sect leader had a wide eyes. Hidden Dungeon is a secret place that only nie Sect heirs know. Confused by all this he attacked using baxia which was dodged by another saber. To say the sect leaders were shocked would be a understatement. The boys weren't a bit scared, they positioned themselves ready to fight. The elder boy (sizhui) turned, "Rulan, Zichen, Jingyi accompany senior Wei. We will take care of here. Go quick. We need to leave."by saying this he turned back taking down all the disciples easily along with other guy. While zuiruo was having his fight with Mingjue.
    Soon the four returned with a furious a-li. Being daughter of Wei Wuxian without wasting a minute as soon as she saw Jin Guangshan she attacked him with her sword. Nie Huisang hiding behind his fan was shocked to see a young maiden in rage. All sect leaders were shocked to see her and felt ashamed as they sided with there fellow sect leader who was at wrong. A-li looked like a mini lan Wangji in rage. She cut the wrist that dared to touch her. "It's good my a-die isn't here."she said gritting her teeth, her honey brown eyes piercing. Wuxian wanted to kill that man who dared to touch his baby but they needed to leave quickly. Without baiting an eye to Jin Guangshan the seven boys along with A-li bowed to rest of bewildered sect leaders in respect and disappeared along with Mixuan.
.
.
.
It took a while for the rest to understand what had happened just now. Nie Mingjue was the first to react.
"What just happened now and who the hell were they?"he yelled.
A disciple rushed in
"Sect leader some young men attacked and injured our disciples."
" How many?"
"A..all I mean all those encountered or tried to stop them."
"What!!????"he yelled eyes widened he walked out along with others while healers took Jin Guangshan to treat his injury. The practice ground and the path to hidden Dungeon was a mess. Disciples were lying on the grounds groaning in pain. The healers checked them.
"Sect leader non of the disciples are injured heavily. Mostly swords are scarcely used. Only the Jin disciples near dungeon are injured heavily using there own sword."
"How is this possible?"Fengmian asked.
"Sect leader" a nie disciple guarding dungeon called.
"What is it??"
"It was the girl who injured them all as they were forcing her. She attacked two men using a dagger and used there sword to take rest of the men down."
"Why didn't she attack you?" Madam yu asked.
"Sect leader...that ...I "he stuttered.
"Answer"Mingjue commanded in a deep voice.
" Sect leader please forgive me the girl was around my daughters age and I couldn't see them forcing her so I helped her."he said head hung low.
"There's nothing to forgive you about what you did was right. Its all that Jin Guangshans fault. Scum" Mingjue roared irritated by Jin clan leaders.
"Which sword technique did she use?" Huisang asked changing the topic.
"Gusu Lan Clan"
"No way. " Qiren protested.
"Lan Qiren she is your clan disciple that we earlier talked about. Lan Li" madan yu snarled.
"There is no such disciples in our clan."
" Maybe in future. There is" Huisang replied shocking everyone.
"Let's retire back to room"Fengmian said as they didn't want unnecessary commotion.
.
.
"Huisang explain what you said earlier" Mingjue ordered.
Hiding behind his fan he replied,"  Earlier Sect leader jiang said that mixuan is non other than Wei xiong from future then it is possible that these young masters are also from future as they call him senior Wei"
"That's possible sect leader nie, Huisang you are really intelligent. Nice observation."Fengmian said with a smile of appreciation.
"If that is so then our sects are in good hands" Qiren added at which others nodded.
"Maybe that girl is one of your nephews child Qiren" madam yu
A smile crossed lan Qirens face.
"What are you thinking qiren?" Fengmian asked.
"If we remove her smile when she bowed didn't she look like" Mingjue said wiggling his brows.
"Hanguang jun" they said in unison.
"The one who stopped zidian had suihua in his hand" Huisang reported.
"Isn't that sect leader Jin's son Jin Zixuans sword."
"It is." Jin Guangshan said while coming back his hands bandaged. After ending the meeting alm the sect leaders left for there sects.

One month passed
Nor Mixuan neither anyone else appeared again. Everything was peaceful. Young masters were attending there lectures in gusu.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Do comment your ideas

To be continuedDo comment your ideas