Chapter 7

Memories???
*Note*
The upcoming  chapters are different from both live action and novel.
No one knows about Wen Rouhans intension or yin metals.
Everyone will once again return to Gusu for there main study.
.
.
.
.
Mixuan was wondering about the blur memories which he had and the music. It felt so familiar, so close, as if it was made for him as he knew himself very well. He was brought out of his daze when he saw Wei Ying kneeling down and playing with ants he didn't bother to look after the rather turned to another side and saw Zewu jun.
"Zewu jun"he called out.
"Wei gonzi " Xichen replied walking towards Mixuan he saw Wei Ying kneeling down on the other side " second young master Wei is being punish-" before he could complete. Mixuan cut him" let's check out those water ghouls near caiyi river. I came for that." "Alright" Xichen replied and along with some other disciples the reached the river.
As soon as they reached they hired some boats and rode it. Mixuan checked the water. The resentment energy was truly high.
"Let's shift to a region where there are high rocks. The resentment energy is high. Spiritual exorcism won't work the resentment needs to be absorbed." he said.
" Indeed spiritual exorcism won't work but absorbing-"xichen tried to warn him but failed.
" I will do it. You just need to kill them as soon as the energy is absorbed. Believe me I can do it."he said.
Don't know why but Xichen decided to believe the person in front of him.
They reached the area with high rocks. Mixuan jumped on one of the highest rock while Xichen rode on his sword. Mixuan placed the flute on his lips and started to play. Soon black clouds surrounded him. Xichen had never seen something like this. Mixuan gestured him to join him. Soon liebing was also played and all the resentment energy was absorbed by Mixuan. Xichen played calming music and arrived on the rock beside Mixuan. He guesstured the disciples to destroy the remains.
Blur images once again started surrounding Mixuan. Someone was calling him. In the images he saw himself smiling, laughing happily along with two kids. And a man in white robe. He first thought it was a-yuan but it wasn't him but a young girl. He was calling her a-li while the one called her something else 'a-xian'. The girl ran towards the man calling him father. And the young boy holding his hand ran towards the two. He seemed happy and a smile again creeped his face along with a tear. Xichen who saw this was taken back. This was the first time he saw the man smiling but why was he crying?
He shook his shoulder bringing the other out of his thoughts.
"Wei gonzi you alright? You are crying "he asked. " Yes yes I am fine I just remembered something" he said flustered.
" We should head back others might be waiting for us " Mixuan said and climbed the boat. On the way once again he was silent in his own thoughts. But yes purchased some gusu wine for himself on the way back. Xichen was the one to pay as a gift for helping them to get rid of aqua demons. Mixuan didn't say anything.
On reaching cloud recesses they saw Jiang Fengmian along with Jiang siblings. "Clan leader" "Zewu jun" they saluted. Xichen returned the salute and walked with Jiang Fengmian linshi. While Mixuan and sibilings enjoyed there last moments in gusu. Going at the back forest they saw some rabbits. Again the same memories of a man in white holding rabbits came into his mind. So he got up from there and said," I will be on the port join me later" without waiting for a reply he walked away from there.
" What got onto him now. He seems disturbed." Wei Ying said.
" Isn't he always like that" Jiang Cheng.
" A-cheng, a-xian let's go and give our regards to grandmaster." Yanli reminded them.
Caiyi town
Walking towards the river Mixuan felt as if gusu is too familiar to him. He knew everything about it. Even his own slang was similar to Gusu slang.
One by one memories which were blur started to clear. Again the man in white. Who the hell is he? Can he be Lan Zhan. He is the only person I know who wears those depressing mourning clothes. No way a Gusu Lan Clan young master and on the top of that the great Lan Wangji would allow such rule violations. He shook his head and headed towards the port.
A young maiden approached him.
"Yiling Patriarch?"she asked. Mixuan was baffled there was no way anyone could guess his future or this name.
"How..how do you know?"he asked her. She smiled and handed over him something wrapped in white cloth.
He raised his brow.
" A young girl along with a young master asked me to give this to you. She asked me to tell you that 'a-li and a-jian misses you.' They exchanged some more words and the maiden left. "Xuan ge " he heard. He immediately put the white cloth in his robes and turned. The siblings along with uncle had came. " Let's go" Jiang Cheng said. With a nod they walked towards the port and entered the hired boat. Mixuan was still thinking about the kids and the man that appears in white. " Do you know anyone who always wears white?"he asked all of a sudden. The sibilings and uncle turned towards him. Before anyone could reply Wei Ying said"Lan Zhan" with a bright smile. He knew his younger self would say this. He shouldn't have asked them. Jiang Yanli was smiling just like uncle. While Jiang Cheng hit him and said "Brat everyone from Gusu wears white not alone Lan Wangji." There there he had a point. According to the maiden the kids were wearing white clothes. The girl even had a white moe. She was definitely a Gusu disciple. He sighed. " What is it ge" Yanli asked. "Ah...ah..it's nothing" he just shrugged. They talked some more.
Soon had there food and went to rest. Mixuan was alone sitting at the end of the boat he looked at the bright moon in the sky. The memories drifted through his mind the more he thought of it the more they started to clear up. He took out the thing the maiden had given him. The white piece of cloth was wrapped neatly. He opened it. A 'hairpin'???? Why would someone give me a hairpin? He looked at the hairpin carefully. It's structure was simple yet beautiful. It was silver in colour with white jade flower on it, it had a butterfly made on it with stones beaded on it. Just with one look anyone could say it was highly expensive. Memories again.
Someone putting the hairpin on a man's hair. Who is he? He looks bit like me but in Lan sect robes. And the scene cleared up. He could clearly see everything now. Lan Qiren was the person who gave that man the hairpin and Lan Zhan was smiling at him. He some how was feeling bad that Lan Zhan was smiling at someone else. He was holding that person near him. 'Didn't he hate physical contact why is he holding him then?'mixuan thought. Soon the man was embraced by Lan Qiren. Zewu jun along with two Lan boys also hugged him.
The scene changed it was a room the man was carried by Lan Zhan in bridal style. Lan Zhan made him sit on his lap and kissed him. 'What the hell? Who the fuck is he? And why is the whole Lan sect so close to him? And Lan Zhan kiss?'mixuan was angry very angry. But if you ask him if he was jealous he..he wasn't. He wasn't jealous at all but he felt very bad not because lans were happy with that man but because of Lan Zhan. He felt like crying now. He didn't knew that he was crying. He didn't want to see anymore but suddenly he heard something. 'Wei Ying' the scene continued. "Wei Ying I love you " Lan Zhan said and again kissed that man. "Thankyou for coming back to me and making my life so beautiful." Lan Zhan said breaking the kiss. And started kissing him.again ." I love you too Lan Zhan" the man said between the kiss and moans.
Mixuan was very happy when he heard those magical words from Lan Zhan but he felt sad as those were said to someone else. But why is Lan Zhan calling someone else with my name?he thought. His head started spinning, he felt as if someone was cutting his head apart. He put the hairpin in his robes safely and clutched his head. Fengmian who saw this came running. Uncle said something but before he could hear he collapsed.
All the memories cleared in his mind. Mixuan woke up at the morning and saw some concerned eyes staring at him. The jiang family. Yanli gave him some water to drink. "How do you feel now " she asked. " I am fine. Sorry for making you all worry."he replied.
"You were shouting in your sleep" Jiang Cheng said. Mixuan was worried now. What if he shouts Lan Zhans name in sleep. "Wh..what was I shouting."he stuttered." You...you ", Jiang Cheng hesitated. Mixuan was truly nervous. He even started sweating. "You were shouting 'Please give him back. He is all I have' "Wei Ying said with a serious face. " Who is this 'he'?he asked. 'How can I tell him I was thinking about my husband i.e Lan Zhan.'he thought, his face was bit red too. "You were crying badly too. And who's a-li?" Jiang Cheng asked. "A-li" he whispered. The sudden change in his tune didn't went unseen by the cultivators. 'My baby, was she the one who gave me the hairpin. Is she safe. I hope A-jian is with her keeping her safe. Is she in gusu or yunmeng?' he thought. "A-li?" Yanli asked "Ah...ah that...that's nothing."he replied quickly and took out a jade toke. Others eyes widened as they saw a Gusu token in time travellers hand. Mixuan paid no attention to them for him his baby's safety was more important. He sat in lotus position and closed his eyes. After a minute he opened his eyes and asked"When will we reach yunmeng?"
"A hour later" Fengmian replied.
He nodded and stood up walked towards the end of the boat and sat down looking at the water the memories of the worst day of his life came back.
In a minute he saw his man standing on a rock Wangji in his hand. White and golden rays making the man look like a god and the other minute in order to save everyone the same godly man had taken all the injuries on himself. With a deep wound his Lan Zhan was laying in his arms. His white robes dyed in blood. And all of a sudden he disappeared.
Tears were all he was left with. After reaching yunmeng he we went to his alloted room and locked it. She was in yunmeng safe and would come to him was the message Lan Yanli had conveyed to him using the hairpin. He smiled looking at the hairpin. Soon he would be able to see his baby. His baobei. He laid on the bed it been a week he came here. Soon he feel asleep.