Chapter 2

Wei Wuxian... Time travel????
Jinshi, Gusu
     Lan Qiren was still sitting beside Wei Ying, his hands were still held by his nephew in law.
  "Lan Zhan, please don't leave me here. I promise to behave properly. I will follow each and every rules, please take me with you. Lan...Zhan...
Please Lan Zhan....wu...wu..
LAN ZHAN.....
   Qiren and Sanren were  trying to wake him up from his nightmare. He was continuously calling for his love, pleading him, crying endlessly in his sleep. With a loud call Wei Ying woke up.
"Wuxian are you okay? What in the world have you made of yourself ? Look at you." Baoshen Sanren scolded her grandson but more like she was worried for him.
"Baobao.. Lan ..Zhan ..la.n..sniff..lan..zhan.
He left me. He disappeared all of a sudden. I don't know where he is... sniff.. He is not answering me. I called him many times but..sniff.. Baobao my Lan Zhan I want my Lan..sniff..Zhan back.." he cried to his grandma.
"I know where he is." Shock clear shock was seen on the face  every one  present in jinshi. All these hours when Wei Ying was asleep she never mentioned a word about this.
Before anyone could say a word she asked Wei Ying and Lan Qiren to have there food and asked Xichen to call Jiayi and Xiao Bai. Wei Wuxian hurried and finished his food within minutes, Lan Qiren also did the same. Soon Xichen returned with the two ladies. " Where's Wen Qioling?" Baoshen asked.
" He went to send all the juniors to there respective sect safely and to inform every sect to protect the young kids.and also make sure if any mishap happens they shall inform the head sects as fast as possible." It was Jiang Cheng who replied. Baoshen nodded her head and looked at Xiao Bai. Just with the look she understood what she had to do. She went to a secluded part of jinshi and started to meditate. Everyone was confused. And Wei Ying was eager to go to his husband.
   "  I will answer all your questions." Baoshen said before anyone could open there mouth.
With a deep breath she started, "Yes, Wangji is alive. He is in Immortal Heavenly Realm. Ye hua was the one to bring him there. It took almost a day for him to bring Wangji there. He was taken to the Hell palace before bringing him to Heaven."
   "Hell palace? Why was Wangji taken to the Hell?" Xichen could help but ask about it.
   * Hell palace is the main abode of Yehua the hell immortal but he mostly stays with his friends and sect in heaven. It's the most dangerous place among all three realms*
"Hell palace is Ye hua's main palace so he was able to teleport Wangji there without anyone's knowledge so that Hu fengs ghosts cant reach them there. From there both of them travelled to Immortal Palace where he is been treated now."she explained.
  Xiao Bai had finished with her meditation arrived with a ball of lift and passed it to Wei Ying.
  "Wei gonzi this is Hanguang jun last left spiritual power. Earlier before the hunt he had asked me to give it you." She said. "Give it me ? Why?"he asked " Lan Zhan knew this would happen and he did not say anything about it? Why Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying was confused as Lan Zhan had never kept anything hidden from him. So why now?
   " So that you can travel back in time and destroy the yin metals and also save those innocent lives sacrificed in the past. And Yes he knew about this. One of you had to endure the pain while other had to return back. And he choose to endure all the pain. Believe him when the right time comes he will be there for you, like he believed in you that you can do this." Baoshen Sanren had tears in her eyes while explaining this.
"Okay I will go and do as he wants me to do but before that I have to see him" Wei Wuxian exclaimed.
  " You can't Wuxian this is the last amount of spiritual energy that you have and you will need it to create the time travel path so that you can reach there unharmed. I understand your feelings but you can't enter immortal palace without spiritual energy nor can Hanguang jun come here due to his injuries." It was Xiao Bai who said.
  "How is he?" with a heavy heart Wuxian asked her as he knew the injuries Lan Zhan had endured weren't normal.
"He hasn't gained his consciousness yet. All his spiritual power is used to supress Hu feng and that witch while the remaining bit was given to me pass it you " she answered with a sigh.
   Jinshi was silent for a moment and the Jiang Cheng asked "Can't we give him some of our spiritual power? So that he can recover quickly.
  "We can't. Wangji's spiritual energy is pure white energy Yang none of us have it. So we can't help him in this. We can only treat his injuries, that is also the reason I came for." she said with a sad smile and turned to Jiayi. " Jiayi you have to return with me so that you can help liuqing and others to treat Wangji and a-xian you should teleport as soon as possible and remember once you go there you can't return back unless a-zhan himself comes to take you back. Xiao Bai will stay here and help with everything you need I have to go back." she said and left with Jiayi.
     Everyone was asked to keep the information of Lan Zhan being alive a secret as no one knew anything about there enemy.

Baoshen Sanren

Xiao Bai

Xiao Jiayi

Xiao Jiayi