Chapter 25

Sigh"You were a part of it. We can't tell you more about that. It's there story." Yixuan .

"You said young master wei I mean Yiling Patriarch was known as the most ruthless and a nightmare of every cultivator." Xichen spoke slowly as he watched the sad faces of the time travellers. The Jiangs felt there breath stuck. Wei Wuxian was anything but ruthless.
"That's what we all heard about him. Wei Wuxian the Yiling Patriarch- a demonic cultivator." Jingyi spoke slowly.

"I don't understand why he would choose to be a demonic cultivator." Jiang Cheng spoke with anger. Sizhui closed his eyes and forcefully calmed himself down.
"Young master Jiang, it wasn't his choice. He had no other options. So please think before you speak." Jingyi said with a warning in his voice.
"Lan Jun" Jiayi reprimanded.
"Young master Jiang, if it wasn't for a-xian to use demonic cultivation there is no other way to end Wen Ruohan. And he was the main reason why you all had won the war once."she said looking at Jiang Cheng.

"Wen Ruohan is stronger then you think and I think using his method is the only way to stop him." Wen Qing added.
"It isn't his method a-jie. Xian ge is the grandmaster of demonic cultivation and Wen Ruohan is nothing in front of him" Wen Ning said proudly. Wen Qing looked at her brother who seemed too close to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji more then she had ever seen.
"Childe Wen seems close to Wangji and Wei gonzi." Xichen said.
Wen Ning nodded enthusiastically.
Zichen laughed.

"Senior Wen are you sure about Hanguang jun" he teased. Wen Ning at once looked as if he had seen something too terrifying.
Jiayi glared at the boys.
"A-ning you don't need to worry xiong zhang won't do that to you again." She said softly. Her this voice was new to many. Wen Ning gulped and nodded.
"A-ning??" Wen Qing raised her brow and her baby brother turned red like tomato yet Jiayi smiled brightly.
"We were married and had a kid in future" she said with a soft smile at the memory of her son. Wen Ning looked at her and gave a soft smile. Wen Qing smiled happily. She was always worried for her brother but now that she saw Jiayi she was clear that her brother had some one who will take care of him.

"A-ning why are you so scared of Hanguang jun??" She asked him. Wen Ning ducked his head. He himself don't know why. He could never oppose that man even when he was a corpse the ghost general.
"It's not fear, I respect him" he said in low voice.
"Lady Wen, it's because before senior Wens marriage with lady Xiao Hanguang jun had made him to go through many tests." Zuiruo said smiling.
"Tests??" Fengmian asked. Jiayi nodded.

"After xiong zhang came to know about us. He made a-ning go through a number of tests" she said sighing.
Wen Ning shook his head.
"I was a fierce corpse. I had feelings but was not a proper human. And Lan ge wanted to make sure a-yi and I would be happy in future." Wen Ning defended.
"What kind of test young master Wen" Yanli asked interested.
"Ahh. I needed a stable house and should be able to provide a-yis every need even though she made money herself. I should know cooking. I had to learn sword fighting and cultivate back to human." He answered. Others were amused. They were just basic needs.
" Did you cultivate back?" Nie Huisang.
Wen Ning nodded.
"Baoshen Sanren, Hanguang jun and Master Wei helped me." He said smiling.

"Yet the tests weren't simple. Hanguang jun himself took them. And even after senior Wei and lady Xiao stopped talking to him he was sure he won't allow the marriage until he thinks senior Wen is capable." Jin Ling said.
"We tried everything we could to make xiong zhang understand. A-xian even tried emotional blackmailing yet that stubborn brother of mine didn't agree to our marriage. He did so many test and made a-ning practice so much that I thought he would think again about getting married to me" she said with happy sigh.
"I wasn't skilled in sword and meditation also I wasn't able to control my force during some action and sometimes I even lost my mind so Hanguang jun made me practice cultivation himself for six months." Wen Ning said. He still could not forget the period when Lan Wangji would be at his door at three in the morning. The man had made him go through so many meditation and spiritual cultivation and was so strict while teaching that poor Wen Ning almost cried sometimes. Yet he knew that if it wasn't for Lan Wangji he wouldn't have achieved his human form even in next three years.