Chapter 20

The class was still going on pretty well. All the disciples were engrossed and happy doing what Wei Wuxian was teaching them. After some time,
"So today's class is over here. Don't forget to study all the important characters and you can find me if you need me in the afternoon. Have a nice day." He said with a bright smile.
"Thankyou senior Wei" everyone greeted and he left the class. As he got out Jingyi came towards him rushing.
"A-yi what happened to you?? Wait! Didn't I ask you to stay with A-li?" He asked the boy.
"Senior Wei a-li is not listening to anyone. She is sulking in the corner of the room again." He informed. Wei Wuxian sighed.
'This girl!! Lan zhan when will you come back.' he thought and started walking towards jinshi. On his way everyone greeted him with a smile and returned the same. He came near the Silent pavallion and saw his little three year old daughter sulking in the corner sitting the grass. He slowly went towards her.
"What happened to my little princess?" He asked softly.

"He seems to be close to everyone" Xichen said with a smile.
"He is Zewu jun" Zichen replied.

The little baby turned to look at her mother,
"Papa not came. Grandpa lie." She said with teary eyes.
'Aish this old man again fooled her using Lan Zhans name. He will be in trouble soon.' he thought.
"Old man!!? Hmph!" Lan Qiren scoffed but his eyes had soften as he saw his granddaughter. Others almost laughed.
"She looks just like Wangji." Xichen said his eyes filled with adoration.

"Please stop sulking little princess. Papa didn't want to break his promise. You see he will come soon." He said smiling sweetly. A-li turned to her mother,
"No!!" She said looking about to cry.
"Come here let mama hug you." Saying he pulled a-li into a hug.
'Lan Zhan please come soon. It's already a week now. We miss you." He thought.
"Let's make sweets for your Papa hmm." He said. A-lis face instantly brighten then she again became sad

"Ohh No" Jiangs shouted together.
Others looked at them.
"What happened Sect Leader Jiang??" Mingjue asked.
"He doesn't know to cook. A-xian almost burned the kitchen once." Fengmian replied with worried gaze.
"Poor Hanguang jun" Jingyi mumbled as rest boys nodded.
"What do you mean young master??" Yanli.
"Yanli jie it's just in the cultivation world only one person dare to eat a-xians made food and that is Lan Wangji." Jiayi replied shaking her head. The visual continued

"Mama not know cooking" she said pouting.
"Aiya that's why I said we will make sweet. You can help me so I won't add spice in it. Hmmm." He said. A-li nodded. He carried her inside.
As the door opened a beautiful framed portrait of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian was seen on its right was a portrait of Wei Wuxian carrying a baby with Lan Wangji holding an umbrella and left was a big frame of family photo. The room had some red and lotus designs giving it a Yunmeng feeling but the white and blue colour of Gusu remained dominant. The room was simple, elegant yet beautiful. Everything was baby proofed. Wei Ying went to a small section of the house it was the kitchen. He placed a-li on the table and started picking ingredients. Both mother daughter duo after an hour of work finally made some sweets but both and the kitchen were in mess.
"Jingshi looks so different yet same so like Wangji." Xichen said smiling softly.
"Hanguang jun really knows a-xians likings." Yanli mumbled. Others smiled while Jiang Cheng frowned,
'As long as he doesn't hurt that idiot.' he thought.

"Guess we need to clean up now." He said. A-li was slightly happy now but her eyes still had the sadness in it. He cleaned the kitchen and went to bathroom with A-li. He returned back with a clean dressed a-li in cute Gusu uniform and forehead ribbon.
"So little lan stay here let mama too get cleaned." He said and went inside bathroom.
A-li with her little legs went towards the bed and picked up her little bunny plushie and hugged it.
"Papa" she sniffed and the with the bunny she walked to the backside of jingshi. It was a beautiful garden with a beautiful lotus pond on one side. At the other side was a large tree and small cushions placed under it for others to sit. She went near the pond and sat there looking at the fishes and lotus.