Chapter 28

For all those who are waiting for my update of my every story I am extremely sorry because you all will have to wait a bit more longer. As I am currently admitted in hospital due to 'helping' my friend and I can't even move my right hand without hurting. I am writing this with my left hand which is very hard to do. So I hope you all will wait a few more days and I promise to update as soon as possible .

Enjoy the chapter and pray for my soon recovery.

Ohh haa
Yesterday was my birthday guys. So wish me happy birthday.🎂🎂

Yours
Shameless
Author 🙈🙊🙉

Everyone was immersed in Lan Jingyis story

Everyone was immersed in Lan Jingyis story. The young Lan had an amazing way of telling his story. Even though it had many sad elements still he looked as if he wasn't effected by them. He told them how he was found at the gates of Gusu lan Clan in a basket along with a letter from his father who was a lan once.

His family had died during the siege of Wens. He didn't remember anything as he was barely a year old when he reached cloud recesses. He talked about how he became a disciple there and how everyone was troubled due to his loud boisterous behaviour.

"No one became my friend. Most of the times I used to be alone somewhere. Hiding from my teachers or grandmaster lan so I don't need to study. I was weak too. I wasn't that good in studies as others were. Once I became very ill to the point where I would die.

   I didn't wanted to live either. I felt too much left out in cloud recesses. But somehow I didn't die but the next month my life's biggest wish as a child was fulfilled. I got my first best friend. Sizhui. He was just like me. Everyone left him out due to some reasons. They always scolded him just like they did to me.

   The only difference was I was very mischievous while he was very good and kind." He smiled at Sizhui who smiled back. He clearly remembered his childhood in cloud recesses.

"We became best friends quickly. We were inseparable. Zewu jun helped sizhui in his study while he helped me in mine. He became a brother to me. My whole life revolved around him.

   Then when I five I first meet Hanguang jun. I was visiting him with sizhui. I was shocked to know that the Baba he talked so much about was the second young master of lan.

   Hanguang jun never spoke much but he was very different from others. His silence spoke too much. During that time he mostly stayed inside jingshi while we played outside. But then the elders stopped me from meeting him. They said he is a bad influence on me." Jingyi sighed.

   It really felt stupid to say Lan Wangji can be a bad influence in anyone. Everyone frowned. Lan Xichen was shocked. He couldn't even imagine someone saying that about his brother who was an epitome of righteousness.