Chapter 10

Wei Wuxian unconscious??
It was another peaceful day in cloud recesses. While Lan Qiren was too absorbed with his teachings, Wei Wuxian was feeling drowsy. He was used to moving a lot and doing mischievous. He glanced at the younger jade sitting in proper position and there eyes locked. His traitorous heart skipped a beat and he quickly turned front. The class ended after sometime. He got up from his seat quickly unable to sit anymore and to his bad luck he stumbled and fell. Jiang Cheng who saw him just shook his head while Jiang Yanli looked at him with concerned gaze. He just smiled assuring her that he was okay. It was good that lan Qiren didn't saw it or else he would had to suffer yet another speech of the old man. He had a cut on his finger, ignoring it he grabbed the ink that was about to fall. A drop of his blood mixed into the ink. No one had noticed it other than certain honey brown orbs laced with slight concern.
.
.
.

Wei Ying was sitting on a tree peacefully drawing something. Enjoying the birds chirping and the smell of his sister's soups smell.
"A-xian come down and have the soup"Jiang Yanli called her adopted brother who was immersed in something.
"Shijie" he looked down and saw Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng standing there with a basket.
"What are you doing there still?"Jiang Cheng scolded. He was waiting for the other to come and have soup together.
Wei Wuxian jumped down skillfully and took the basket from his shijie totally ignoring his brother and sat down. Yanli served both of them happily. Wei Ying took a sip of the soup," It's delicious shijie" he complimented showing his bunny teeth smile.
"Ofcourse it is. It won't be like yours."Jiang Cheng said rolling his eyes. "Atleast I know to cook not like you Chengcheng who don't even know how to make porridge."he said sticking out his tongue.
"Who are you calling Chengcheng?" Jiang Cheng looked at him angrily.
"Enough both of you. A-xian you know a-cheng hates being called that."she said looking at Wei Ying.
"Sorry shijie Jiang Cheng" he said looking at the sibilings. The lady smiled while other just snorted.
They had there soup and left for lanshi. They had a free lecture so everyone decided to there own work. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang were looking for something in library, lan Wangji was reading something while Wei Wuxian was writing talismans.
"A-xian " Jiang Yanli called sitting beside him." Shijie" he smiled.
"What are you doing?"she asked curiously as she never saw her brother so focused on something.
"Ah shijie I am writing talismans. Barrier talismans"he replied at which the older just nodded smiling and watched her brother writing.
Unknown to them someone was paying attention to there conversation. Lan Wangji glanced at the ink and Wei Ying writing talismans.

'I feel something gonna happen. I should be ready for everything.' he made a mental note.
.
.
.
Lan Qiren and lan Xichen were having tea near the garden when Jiang Fengmian approached them.
"Grandmaster lan, sect leader lan" he saluted. Lan Qiren nodded while Xichen returned the salute with a smile.
"How's everything Fengmian? " Qiren asked his old friend as Xichen served the sect leader tea.
"Everything's fine just fierce corpse are found some times. I just came to ask about my kids education"he replied with a smile. Before they could answer a huge wave of spiritual energy along with a loud sound of zither startled them. They glanced at each other. Xichen without wasting time searched for the source of spiritual power and they all headed towards there. A crowd of disciples were gathered in front of the gates of jinshi. The second young master lan Lan Wangji Hanguang juns private quarter. They passed through the crowd.
"A-cheng, a-li. Where's a-xian?" Fengmian asked his kids.
"A-die" they looked at him with concerned gaze but turned and saluted as they saw grandmaster and Zewu jun. The rest did the same.
"What happened?" Xichen asked restlessly. He could stand anything and everything if it is not concerned to his baby brother.
"Zewu jun something black appeared and attacked a-xian, lan-er-gonzi tried to fight it, a-xian was thrown in then this barrier formed and zither sounded."a-li recited what happened.
Xichen and Fengmian touched the barrier. It was no ordinary. "It is a-xians barrier." Fengmian said examining the barrier but glanced at Xichen when he felt something more.
"It also has Wangji's spiritual power"Xichen said answering his fellow sect leaders curiosity.
"A-die, today while making talismans a-xian said 'Only those who mean no harm canenter' " she quoted what her brother earlier said.
"Wei gonzi is truly playful"Xichen said as he felt it interesting to find something new. They entered the barrier and were shocked by the scene in front of them.
  Suibian lying on the ground unsheathed trembling same as it's owner eyes closed snuggling closer to the second jade who had a serious face, arms protectively encircled the body lying near him while other hand carrying bichen unsheathed.
Xichen thought he saw golden orbs instead of honey brown in his brothers eyes but they were quickly changed back to normal as he blinked.
"What is this Wangji" lan qiren asked obviously angered at the position his nephew and Wei Wuxian were in. Without answer bichen flew near lan qiren, Jiang Cheng and some others.
"Please don't feed resentment energy with your negative thoughts" the latter replied as bichen sheathed itself. This only showed how powerful lan Wangji was that his sword listened to him. It was not a good idea to keep all the disciples and lan Qiren here as Wei Wuxian was snuggling more closer to Wangji. Lan Xichen turned towards his uncle and showing the disciples with his eyes he said,"Uncle sect leader jiang and I will look after this." Qiren understood what his nephew said nodding he quickly asked all the disciples to leave jingshi leaving both sect leaders, Jiang sibilings, Nie Huisang and Jin Zixuan along with Wangji and Wuxian. Wangji seemed to calm down as the crowd along with lan qiren left the room. Xichen still felt his eyes glowing golden sometimes but the younger was quick to blink it of. Before Fengmian would approach to take Wei Ying , lan Wangji quickly carried him as if he had years of practice towards the bed. As if knowing who was carrying him Wei Wuxian snuggled closer gripping the olders robes calling a soft lan zhan. Lan Wangji placed him on the bed,the younger was still clutching his robes he whispered something and as if realisation washed Wei Wuxians face he left the robes and stopped trembling with a peaceful look on his face. Xichen was truly confused. Lan Wangji wasn't someone who liked others entering his room yet here he was allowing a young master his bed. His brother hadn't been behaving bit different from past one month but if certain disciple from yunmeng would be added there was a slight difference. Others wouldn't understand but Xichen truly knew to read his brothers poker face. It had concern in it.
"Wangji" he called softly.
"Please be seated"lan Wangji said as he sat beside his guqin looking at his older brother he called,"Xiong zhang"
It was enough for the sect leader to understand why his brother needed him to do. Pleasent music of guqin sounded in jinshi. Jinshi as its name truly felt peaceful soon liebing too joined. The duet of jade brothers were truly mesmerizing. Still some worried gazes looked at the two young masters- Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

 Still some worried gazes looked at the two young masters- Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian