Chapter 8

Lan Wangji's daughter??
Wei Wuxians pov
    Everything is back to normal. I am still confused at what had happened. I was thinking about what that maiden said when shijie came to me,"A-xian are you alright? You are not hurt right. Stop crying."that is when I came to know that I was crying. I wiped my tears and smiled brightly." It's alright shijie. I am fine." " Don't think about what she said. After all she is a brat" Jiang Cheng said. "I will talk to lan qiren. Tomorrow we have to attend a meeting at Qinghai."uncle said.
"Who are they? Good skills"madam yu said. I looked at her. She was true indeed the kids had good sword skills. Though they looked younger than us.
"Lan Li from Gusu that is what she said while threatening Wei Wuxian" Jiang Cheng said.
"Lan Qiren needs to learn to discipline his disciples."she said. Poor girl. If that old man knows that she fought in another sect. God knows what punishment she will get. Sigh.
"Go rest all. It's already late. Tomorrow morning my lady and I will go to Qinghe. Take care of sect."uncle said looking at us with a smile. We all retreated to our rooms. I can't sleep. Sigh. What has happened to me. We will go back to Gusu next week. Even though the lectures are quite boring but it's quite fun to tease certain jade. Lan zhan has the best reactions to my teasing. I don't know why but this second young master of Gusu really makes my heart beat fast.  That dumb Jiang Cheng says that I look like a women in love when I am with him. Oh my god even that thought is making me feel weird. I was thinking about him when Jiang Cheng barged in. "Why is your face so red "he asked. I covered my face with my hands, don't tell me I am blushing at the thought of LanZhan." It's...it's nothing. I ju..just feel hot." I said loosening my collars."Ah what brings you here" I asked him ignoring his stares. "I found this in Mixuan's room" he said giving me a letter. I opened it

I have to go now. I don't know if we will meet again or not but I wish everything will be alright. A-li and a-jian will take me. Don't mind her words she is sometimes like her father. Cold and straightforward in actions and words. Just be ready for everything.

Mixuan.
What does he mean by be ready for everything?? I thought. "Like her father. Who is her father?" Jiang Cheng scoffed. "Cold and straightforward from Lan clan do you know someone"he asked. I shook my head. Lan Zhan is the only Lan who is cold and straightforward other than the old man. Can it be him. Why I feel bad.sigh. "What are you thinking?"it brought me out of my daze."Nothing just can they also be from future?" I asked him. His eyes widened. "Daughter of Lan Wangji" he said. My heart skip a beat. "If we removed the smile she does look like him" he added. I nodded. Ofcourse she did look like Lan zhan her eyes, her nose everything.
"Let's search for them tomorrow. They may have not left yunmeng yet." Jiang Cheng said.
I nodded with a smile.
.
.
.
.
"Let's stay here for tonight. He needs rest."a-jian said while placing unconscious Wei Wuxian inside an empty meadow.
"Hmm. I will play wangxian for him"a-li replied with a bright smile.
  Gathering some grass straws he  made a place for them to rest while a-li played clarity and wangxian on her dizi. Later both slept on each side of Wei Wuxian while a-li cling on her mother and a-jian slept in proper position.
   Soon morning came both kids woke up Wei Wuxian was still asleep. Seeing her mother sleep a-li smiled and kissed Wuxian on his cheek and got up. It was still morning six and shops were closed. Completing there morning routines. Both started to practice at a hidden area. Soon it was eight. Wuxian being Wuxian was still asleep. They decided to buy some food. Reaching a store they brought some meatballs and saw Jiang Fengmian and yu Ziyuan leaving on there swords. "Seems like they are going to complaint about us."a-li said while shrugging her shoulder. "Mnn" jian replied.
.
.
.
Walking in the market with jiang cheng,
" Let's buy some meatballs today"Wei Ying said with a bright smile.
"Hey, Wei Wuxian isn't that the same lan girl"Jiang Cheng whispered pointing at a girl.
"Hmm, let's go"
_×_

"Young maiden lan Young master" they bowed to the pair.
"Young master Jiang, young master Wei"
Wei Wuxian,"What are you doing here. I thought you might have left."
A-li,"Buying meatballs and no we haven't left yet."replied expressionless ly
"Oh okay. So you like meat balls."
"Mn"
"Have you visited yunmeng before?"
"Mn"
"So your name is Lan Li right."
She looked at both the jiang siblings and then at a-jian and smirked.
"Hmm"
'She looks so like lan Wangji and talks the same way' unknowingly both Jiang siblings were thinking the same.
Wei Wuxian felt a pang in his heart.
"Let me introduce myself first"a-li said as they walked to a near by tree away from crowd.
She did a perfect lan clan bow and said. "Myself Lan Li, disciple of Gusu Lan Clan from future greets you."
"Future?"
"Yes from senior weis timing" a-jian replied.
"Do..do you know la...lan Wangji?"Wei Wuxian asked nervously. He don't know why but he didn't like the idea of lan zhan getting married and  having kids.
"Ofcourse I know him. I am daughter of Lan Zhan courtesy Lan Wangji."she replied with a cheerful smile and looked at the young boy beside her. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were shocked to there core. Jiang Cheng had known that his adoptive brother had interest in the stoic jade. He felt bad for him.
The young boy bow and introduced himself.
"Myself Wen Jian, disciple of Gusu Lan Clan greets you"
"Wen?? Gusu disciple how?? Jiang Cheng asked.
"Because father allowed it."
"Lan zhan?"
"Mn"
Jiang Cheng,"Why?"
"Because a-die is wen jiujius brother in law. You know him. His name is Wen Ning"
'lan Zhan married a wen. Wen nings sister. Wen Qing?' they thought.
"Jian ge stays with gege in gusu."
"Gege??"
"Hmm, my brothers. I have two brothers and four cousins."
"Your mother?"
"My mother stays with my father always."
Wei Ying was having a hard time knowing all this his heart ached. He wanted to cry but also wanted to know more
"My mother is the most beautiful human in the world and my father loves my mother most. That is why he keeps mother close to him"she continued rambling about her mothers beauty.
"Love marriage??",Jiang Cheng.
"Mn, they eloped together."the girl replied with enthusiastic smile.
"There love story is the most famous in our time" a-jian replied increasing Wei Wuxians pain.
Lan Zhan elope, love marriage, three kids????? thoughts like this were haunting him.
"What about us?"Jiang Cheng asked changing the topic. He could see his brothers pain by now. Wei Wuxian had his head hung low, tears threatening in his eyes.
"You aren't married. Infact you were blacklisted and rejected by many women"she replied laughing loud.
Jiang Cheng was red embarrassed.
"Senior Wei don't have a wife and he stays with us taking care of us"she added.
Wei Ying looked at her his face expressionless. Taking care of them. Am I a nanny of lan Zhans kids.he thought.
"We should leave by now it's already late" a-jian said looking at a-li.
"Mnn let's go" they bowed and left the place with meatballs leaving the twin prides of yunmeng striken at the place. Wei Wuxian first time in his life he felt jealous, angry, sad, pain, happy everything together. They went back to Lotus Pier. The walk was silent for the first time. As soon as they reached Wei Wuxian went back of the manor and climbed a tree and started crying.
Jiang Cheng thought it was best to leave him alone. So he went to his practice.
.
.
.
.
"It was a bit too much a-li" a-jian said looking at crying Wei Ying from afar.
"He made my mother hurt. I just repaid it."she replied.
"You planned well"
"Hmm"
Flashback
"Jian ge look isn't that the twin prides of yunmeng"a-li smirked wickedly. She truly looked like Wei Wuxian when she did this. Everytime she smirked it means the person in front is going to have hard time.
Now her target was young Wei Wuxian.
She remembered her promise to make him cry. And as A lan and daughter of lan Wangji she never fails to fulfill her promise.
She whispered something to a-jian and they went to buy meatballs.
"Young maiden lan Young master" Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng greeted.
Flashback ends

"You know them too well and they didn't even know that all this was part of your plan maiden lan" a-jian said.
She laughed out loud even though she felt bad for what she did.
"But I didn't lie, I just said the half truth and rest they assumed themselves. And here they are."
"Jiang jiujiu for wen ayi and Xian baba for ji baba. What a plan. Truly daughter of Yiling Patriarch"a-jian said.
"Atleast they understood there feelings earlier this time. Now let's go a-li is hungry" she said with a pout.

 Now let's go a-li is hungry" she said with a pout