Another chance

Another chance I wanted to give him one more chance this time I wouldn't be worried this time I wouldn't get distracted. I've been sitting in the car for five hours processing everything in my head seth has been with the guys I'm going to pick him up I checked the time it was now or never.

I park my car at haleys house everyone was there except me I lied and said I needed to run errands when all I've been doing is thinking of him and me us I want this to be the last time this happens.

I walk to her house and take a deep breath and knock on the door.

" Oh autumn there you are I've been waiting for you I have something big to tell you " she smiled.

" I can't wait to hear about it where's seth I have something to ask him I guess "

She looked confused then she had the biggest smile on her face she knew she always knew.

" I'm proud of you he's in there should I tell everyone to scatter?"

" No it's fine " I smiled

I walked into the living room there he was I smiled at everyone and saw jayden playing with our dogs.

" Hey autumn finally you came" he hugged me.

" Seth I have something to ask you and seriously I feel like a teenage girl I'm high school again."

" Do you want to talk in private" he looked nervous.

" No I don't " I smile

I can feel it in my sweater it's a reminder why I'm here.

I got on my knee and took a deep breath everyone was quiet no one spoke.

" Seth I love you I don't think I've loved anyone else like I have loved you you've been here for me since I found out I was pregnant junior year with our little precious boy and I'm so sorry I've always made you as my second option I have never realized it till now and I regret every decision I made that didn't involve you since we've been living together it's been a roller coaster and I'm going to quote my favorite book it's a roller coaster that's only going up. I will promise you forever. I will stay with you and no one else it's been two years our love it's gotten stronger since high school and seth I now know how you feel when you did this for me in front of thousands of people even though there's about 16 people here anyways seth what I'm trying to get out of this is seth will you marry me and make me the happiest girl in the world." I smiled that wasn't the actual speech but it was good because I knew it came from my heart I grabbed the box I've been staring at this entire five hours and popped the box open.

" I....I'm speechless Jake cover my sons ears "

" Wait what dude"

" Cover his ears"

I watched as he covered my sons ears.

" Autumn I've been waiting so fucking long for this fuck yea I'll marry you a hundred times yes dammit I fucking love you so damn much " he shed a tear and grabbed me in a hug.

Everyone started to clap.

" I love you " I smile trying hard not to cry.

" I love you more "

" And I love you most" I kissed him.

" Excuse me " haley yelled out

" I'm so proud of you autumn and well I'm so happy for you two but me and jake have something to tell you all also"

They looked at each other and nodded.

" I'm pregnant " she screamed.

I looked over to her and screamed.

"I'm so happy for you"

" That's not the best part we would like you two to be the god parents "

I looked over to seth and smiled

" We would love to " seth smiled and went to go hug Jake.

I screamed with haley " how far are you "

" I'm two and a half months " she glowed.

" I can't wait jayden wil finally have someone to play with."

" You got some balls autumn" Danny laughed

" I know haha nerve recking"

"Like this guy would say no to you" jake laughed and I watched seth get red.

"He never stops talking about you shit ever since I met you all that came out of his mouth other than jayden was you" Jace laughed

I rolled my eyes as he swore I decided to let it go.

Seth pulled me over to the kitchen.

"Please tell me your not going to reject me now." I sighed.

" Hell no beautiful I'm not going to ever do that to you it took me this long to finally have you what makes you think I want to loose you again."

I smiled.

" I love you so much " I smiled as we leaned in to kiss.

Best day of my life besides having Jayden.

***
Vote and comment what you love it even hate about this chapter feedback would be nice starting to loose inspiration for this series.😪
******
Xoxo,
(Autumn) 🍁