Wedding bells part 1

* autumns POV *

Beeeeep beep beeeep

What the hell? I thought I looked over at the clock it was 5:25 am.

Who in their right mind would wake me up this early?

Do they not appreciate life because I'm going to murder who ever is calling me.

" Hello?" I yawned

" Today's the day!!!!!!!" I heard her scream.

Only Isabelle would wake up at 5 in the morning to tell me it's her wedding day.

Wait what?

Oh my god she's getting married today oh my lanta it's her day.

" Oh my god go to sleep you crazy woman you need some beauty sleep and so do I you crazy."

" I know autumn but I'm so excited!! I can't wait too see you ok I'll go to bed maybe who knows I'm getting married autumn!"

" I know Isabelle " I laugh

" So if you want to see the end of the day you'll hang up right now." I whisper trying not to wake up josh and Jayden.

" Alright miss grumpy I'll see you later today can't wait!!"

I hung up and went back to my beauty sleep which only lasted for about a hour.

I woke up with the sound of zippers zipping and drawers closing.

"What is with you people waking up early?" I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head.

" Well miss grumpy we need to leave early so I would get up if I were you." josh laughed

" Fine fine I'm up" I huffed I felt around the blankets

" Where's my son?!" I tried not to panic

" Relax he's eating he got up after me "

A sigh of relief hit me why did I panic though I've never done that before.

I got dressed in jeans and a red flannel and some boots.

I guess Josh dressed Jayden I had luckily already packed our things before hand that's why I thought I would sleep in turns out Josh didn't do the same.

That is why I am grumpy it's 7:15 am and I'm in the car driving to the place where Isabelle is getting married which is a 4 hour drive and we're leaving at 7!!

" I don't like you right now " I say as I snatch my hand out of josh's.

" We had to leave early anyways it's not like five or ten minutes matters" he shook his head.

" Oh you would be surprised I rolled my eyes.

" Your acting like a child come on smile"

" Whatever " I scrolled through my phone and decided to text SETH to make sure he's okay.

Hey are you crazy enough to be awake at this time?

I patiently waited and after I started to drift off I felt a buzz

From : Seth

Well I am now haha what are you doing up so early ?

I typed quickly

To : SETH

It's Isabelle's wedding today so we're driving up there and I need my sleep I'm going to die of exhaustion

From : SETH

Ahh I see how's my son doing?

To : Seth

He's doing a lot better than his mommy he's fast asleep lucky him how are you doing.

From : Seth

I'm doin alright... that's my boy any ideas for his 2nd birthday? or maybe someones 18th birthday?

I rolled my eyes I haven't been thinking much on birthdays lately

To : Seth

No not much thinking about Jayden's or yours Seth it's not for a quite a while so relax mr.

From : Seth

I wasn't talking about mine. but I just want to prepare for his birthday maybe make it big again I mean why not somewhat like last years... except not everything will be the same as last year..

I didn't know how to react to that because I knew exactly what he was talking to him Josh isn't like sammy I don't have any excuse to dump Josh for Seth and it won't be like last year funny part is how that makes me sad.

To : Seth

I know we'll plan something great for him I have to go finally going to get some sleep! talk to you later Seth

From : Seth

Yea you too

I sighed how does he do that how can he make me feel so guilty in a matter of seconds.

" You ok?" I turned to see a worried look on Josh's face I had forgotten he was here .

" Yea just going to go to sleep." I tried to force a smile.

This is going to be such a long ride.