Chapter 15

* autumns POV *

Jayden comes back today I can wait to see my baby!!

I know it's only been a day but I miss him I remember me and josh kissing multiple times wow is all I can say.

I look over and see it's 8:30 and he's still asleep I tried moving out of his arms but his grip tightened which caused me to giggle.

I then just enjoyed the time I had with him sleeping the good thing about him sleeping is that he doesn't talk and he's quiet and I can mess with him without him yelling at me.

He's such a weirdo I tickle his chin and I could hear a laugh then I put my finger on his cheek and gently move it across which he ends up smacking himself and that caused me to laugh I probably woke up Clara but I couldn't help myself.

That's what woke him up

" What was that for ?" he said half awake

" Your the one slapping yourself you weirdo."

" Jayden comes home today"

He smiled

" I know I can't wait I miss him"

"Do you want me to go?"

" Well if I say no your still going to come so I don't really have a choice now do I "

" Exactly so no you don't but I was nice enough to pretend to give you a choice" he shrugged he flipped over onto his back and put his hands behind his head a typical daydream position.

I laid back down and went into the same position.

" That was nice last night just the two of us."

" It was nice even though you didn't exactly cook for me!"

"Hey a microwave does somewhat count don't worry I'll take you out sometime"

I was bored so I got on my phone no texts from Seth I should be worried but the voice in my head told me that they were fine but my mother instincts told me to call or just go over and get my baby.

Should I call him?

I mean he said he didn't have anything to hide.

I do have the key anyways.

Don't judge me I still have some stuff there I still need to get.

" Let's go get him !" I smiled

" Right now don't you think it's a little early ?" josh questioned me

" No I miss him pleaseeeeeeeeee"

" Fine " he rolled his eyes

Yah I got my way! well I was probably going to get my way no matter what.

I put on swears and a jacket underneath my bra. josh just put sweats on and converse we both wore our white ones.

Coincidence I think not!

We just had the same I grabbed my keys and ran to the car before saying good morning to Clara I put my hair in a bun and waited for josh to come.

He finally came out laughing he got in the car and put his seatbelt on

" What's so funny" I asked curious

" My mom nagging about how I'm not wearing a shirt and something about the public I guess but it's fine I'll flaunt it just for you " he winked

Which caused me to blush damn him! I've never been this happy and giggly and blush geez this kid makes me blush twenty times a day what's up with that.