Babysitters suck

* Seth's POV *

" Autumn please don't make them come "watch" me! I'm begging you!"

Here I am begging her to let me be alone with my son but no she has to actually listen to the doctor and invite the guys to babysit me basically.

" Seth it was the doctors orders no do you wanna spend the day with Jayden or not?" She kissed our son which caused him to giggle. That instantly made me smile he always cheered me up.

" Yes I do fine they can come!" I rolled my eyes.

" Good because I wasn't going to take no as an answer I'll text you later on ok I work till 6 today I'll text you after to figure things out bye I have to go or I'll be late!" she kissed Jayden and handed me him and she waved.

I shut the door finally some peace and quiet with my son I threw him up in the air and caught him he laughed which made me laugh his laugh was so cute and contagious. I loved spending time with him lately it's been more often since autumn has been working a lot more.

As I caught him our peace and quiet was ruined by the doorbell.

"Come in!" I yelled out I was not going to open the door for them lazy asses.

" Bro how are you!" Danny yelled out oh god.

" I'm doing amazing man what the hell do you fucking think? I have to have my damn friends babysit me!" I yelled out.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm I then realized Jake hit me.

" What the hell man?!" I hissed he then repeated his hit but harder.

" Stop cussing and maybe I'll stop hitting you. You know autumn doesn't want you talking that way when Jayden's around man."

" The party's here people and I brought pizza!!" Jace yelled oh yea forgot about him.

" Now Seth do you need help eating too because I love you but I am not feeding you unless doc orders." Danny laughed as he plopped himself on the couch.

I love my friends but right now I want to kill each one.

I'm not crippled anymore I can use my arms and legs I can feed myself why the hell are they acting like I have my casts back on.

" I can feed myself you idiot." I dodged from jakes hit. HA!

" Man put a movie on or something so we can eat." Jace complained

" Get up and do it yourself you lazy a- I mean butt ."

Jake nodded at me in approval seriously since Jayden was born he's been acting like the grown up he scolds us all the time we can't do anything fun anymore especially me since the crash made a mistake once and I won't do it again I don't know why he doesn't trust me.

I placed Jayden between Danny and Jake and they played with him a bit.

" Got any sodas ?"

" Maybe I haven't gone grocery shopping since I now can't go alone anymore man this is stupid I'm fine I was fine these past 6 or 7 months of this all of a sudden I need help with everything " I rolled my eyes as I threw a pillow at Danny.

" Hey brah calm done I didn't do anything" he messed with Jayden but he got fussy I looked for his turtle.

I finally found it underneath the couch I grabbed him and gave him the turtle I watched as he played with it.

" I want another one" I smiled

" Another k-kid ?" Jace choked on his soda.

" Yea why not " I shrugged and watched the guys eyes bulge out.

" With who?" Jake questioned me

I thought about it I wouldn't want anyone else to have a kid with then autumn only her she's been my everything.

" Dude please don't tell me with autumn I mean she has a boyfriend don't forget!" Danny shook his head

" Maybe with her I don't want to have kids with anyone else and I think Jayden needs a little brother or sister" I smiled at the thought of a mini her.

" I know your still in love with her but Seth try to move on and if you can't do that then leave her relationship alone don't mess it up on purpose things happen for a reason and I'm sad you two didn't make it as a couple because you two were really happy together"

I frowned they were supposed to be supportive for me. They were supposed to tell me I still have a chance and not to get over her and to fight for her but no they have to be negative.

" Well see I guess " I sighed

I hugged Jayden thank god he was here.

" So that movie anyone going to you know pick one?" Jace sat down

I but my tongue If I said the wrong thing Jake would beat me.

" I'll pick Jake looked through the movies"

" So guys any of you dating or something because you really need to find some girls you've been single for way to long." I laughed

" Funny man I'm kinda seeing Katie" Danny scratched his head.

" Good for you man! Jake Jace come on"

" I'm with Haley now thanks for finally asking some friend you are"

Jake put in a movie woah him and Haley she was pretty gnarly I never expected them too to be a couple I mean we all were pretty good friends I mean that comment hurt a little I have been fading from my friends lives but I guess that happens when you have a kid.

" Man that's good I'm happy for you " I smiled and saw finding nemo pop on the screen.

" Come on a kid movie really jake" Jace whined

" I swear Jace I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up!! "

" Fine and I'm still single man"

" Oh believe me I figured " I laughed

" So should I feed you know Danny poked me"

I watched Jayden awe when he saw the fish and all the colors this was autumns favorite movie got I remembered her telling me her future plans for college I feel bad because I ruined all her chances for it she's 17 out of high school and working her way to college it's been a year since school ended. I snapped out of my thoughts when Danny was trying to force pizza in my mouth.

Fucker.

" God I hate babysitters" I sighed

They thought it was hilarious yea wait till I beat their asses this is going to be a long ass day at least I'll have Jayden with me.

I smiled again my little mini me.

*************

A/N

Sorry it's short! I'm having a little bit of writers block and I won't be updating any time soon after this since school is starting for me I'm sorry guys but I'll try to write soon love you all

Stay beautiful 💋

P.S ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY😍🎉🎈🎈