Birthday

* 2 months later *

" Happy birthday to daddy happy birthday to you" I sang with jayden at least he attempted to as we woke Seth up.

"Shh I'm trying to sleep"

" No get up its your damn birthday" I yelled

" Dadda! " Jayden yelled out loud

" I'm up I'm up" he smiled

" Good your finally 19!" I giggled

" Whoopty doo" seth rolled his eyes

" Nilah! Koda! Come give daddy a kiss" as I yelled both of them stumbled in and jumped on the bed and attacked seth"

" Oh gross thanks autumn"

" Your very welcome "

He finally got up and put shorts on.
We walked into the living room and there was Danny Jake jace haley chris and Gaby with presents in their hands yelling.

" Happy 19th birthday seth!!"

" You know it's really annoying that you and our sons birthdays are kinda really close" I huffed

" Thanks you autumn" seth kissed my cheek I could feel my face get red and hot.

" Well open up your presents seth "i croaked.

I set jayden down and walked into the kitchen.

I heard footsteps and looked up and saw haley smiling at me.

" Hey haley " I smiled back

" So you and Seth hmm interesting " she smirked

" It's not what you think we're just friends " I sighed

She looked at me intensely and looked at Seth then back at me and then walked closer to me.

" Autumn it wouldn't be a bad thing if you two got back together " she smiled and started to walk off then stopped.

" I'm pretty sure you two would be happier as do with everyone else and no one would mind " she winked and walked off.

Seth then walked in " autumn I can't thank you enough you really surprised me yet again"
He leaned in to kiss me and I let him this kiss was soft and passionate and I enjoyed every moment of it till the doorbell rang.

" More people " Seth smiled

" Uh Seth I didn't-" I tried saying as the dogs barked and he opened the door.

I walked over and put my hand on seths shoulder I looked over and it was Josh.

" What are you doing here " Seth somewhat calmly said through his teeth.

" I'm here to talk to autumn and bring some more stuff that belong to her"

" Uh " I started out.

I wasn't going to skip she's birthday not this day it was to special to him. I looked over at Seth and saw the sadness that I saw from his depression stage he was about to walk away till I grabbed his hand.

" Josh today's seths birthday and I planned to spend his birthday with him another time ok" I smiled politely.

" Whatever " he walked off.

Serge closed the door and had the biggest smile on his face.

" What?" I curiously looked at him.

" I was for once finally your first choice"

It hurt me him saying that because it was true but then I realized I did make him my first choice for once.

" Happy birthday Seth "

" Best present ever " he put his arm around me.

" Let's go enjoy the small party I have for you "

" Alright " he kissed my cheek as we walked back into the living room filled with smiling faces from everyone including me and most importantly from Seth and our jayden.

* A/N sorry it's short ! Next few chapters will be longer I hope I've been so busy with school senior year is hectic hopefully I'll update soon.
Xoxo***