Meet the brother

* autumns POV *

I was really stressing out ok 1 I don't know what I'm going to wear. 2 I don't know what Jayden will wear. And 3 I'm going to meet Seth's brother how crazy is that! A brother he never knew existed!

I know Jayden has cloths at the house but I wanted him to wear something grandma and grandpa got him dammit where did I put them.

I grabbed his blue shorts Darcy got him and his black polo shirt Tanner decided to get him. I also grabbed his black converse and I went into my closet trying to find something decent to wear.

I grabbed my favorite jeans and my white plain shirt that was flowy and my red flannel just in case it was cold I grabbed my combat boots and decide to straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail. I put mascara and eyeliner and I was done.

" Where are you going?" I heard Josh's voice .

Shit I forgot to tell him!

" Uhm well I'm going to Seth's parents house for dinner I'm picking Seth and Jayden up soon." I smiled

" When were you going to tell me?"

" Today I just was busy and it slipped sorry but I really have to go I have Jayden's cloths I want him to wear because if I let Seth dress him it won't end well" I laughed

" Mhmmm what if I planned something for us"

" I would have to say thank you but another time I'm sorry I didn't tell you he's just going through some stuff right now."

" Like what ?"

" Personal stuff that I can't tell you sorry"

I grabbed my purse and phone. I got a text from Seth asking if I was on my way. I texted him telling him I was about to leave.

" Well then see you tonight" Josh didn't sound too happy but I couldn't deal with him right now I didn't want to argue.

" Ok well see you tonight bye! I love you "

I rushed out the door and headed in my car.

" Love you too don't forget that"

Alrighty then he was acting like a clingy boyfriend and I didn't like it.

I headed to Seth's and parked thank god it was only 3 blocks away.

I unlocked the door and walked in.

I heard giggling and Seth yelling.

" JAYDEN ETHAN ADDAMS I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET OVER HERE DADDY IS GOING TO GET MAD! "

" nooo daddy!!"

I heard Jayden scream

I then say my son run in the living room naked.

Well then I tried not to laugh but it was hilarious he's never done that to me after bath time.

" Need help?" I asked

" Maybe put some cloths on Jayden look mommy's here."

I smiled I loved knowing I was a mom.

" Mama!!!!"

" Hi baby why are you all naked" I scrunched up my nose

I got the clothes I had for him in my bag and chased him I finally got him and we put his cloths on.

" You said his full name wow such a parent move " I smiled to Seth

" Thought it would work it had always scared me but I guess he's too young it will work when he's older"