Tired and confused

Work work work that's all I've been doing for the past two weeks! Since Seth can't come in all the time and it's only us that work here I have to take his shift which means I don't see my baby till later.

He's been spending a lot of time with his daddy and I honestly think it's good I really hope they get that close bond they both deserve. For me I've been saving up money for my account and Jayden's I guess taking Seth's shifts does benefit me and he adds to Jayden's college account too.

I hardly see josh anymore I feel bad I haven't made any time for him but I told him I would make it up we've been together for almost 4 months now and I'm happy..

Yea I'm happy I remind my self.

The good thing is I'm bringing Jayden to his first wedding this weekend and no it's not mine so get that out of all your heads. It's Isabelle I can't wait too see her in her beautiful white dress!

Plus my birthday is in 3 months and Seth's is in a month I'll be turning 18 soon and guess who will be turning two this year yes my Jayden it's been going by so fast in a short 6 months he'll be 2.

I don't think were having a big party again this year maybe friends and family or have a party with friends and a party for family.

Soon he'll be older and won't need me well he doesn't need me know anyways he likes to do things on his own.

I look at the clock and wait it wasn't that busy today my shift ends in half an hour so all I can do is wait. I have to pick up Jayden and Seth because he needs food apparently and no one will take him. He hasn't spoke much about his brother and I don't want to ask because it's none of my business. He doesn't like going over so Jayden doesn't see grandma and grandpa very often and I feel bad.

Just as I finish thinking my shift is over and I close up thank god working everyday is so tiring and taking two shifts kills me even more! I drive to Seth's it's about 4:30 I got out earlier today so I can go home early today I park in the driveway and get out my keys because knocking is overrated when you have keys to the house.

I opened the door and all I saw was a mess a pig sty I might add holy crap.

" Seth this place is a mess!" I yelled out I looked around trying to pick stuff up but I knew it was useless.

They were both outside playing an automatic smile was plastered on my face.

" Hey guys " I smiled ignoring the mess inside.

" Your here early" he looks up at me

" Yea well wasn't busy come on and let's go get you some food."

I walked up and grabbed Jayden and we walked to the car I made sure we locked the door Seth never thinks twice about that.

We got in and I drove to Von's.

"What's the matter? " I asked he look really bum I mean he always does but today it's extra bummy.

" Just miss doing things on my own not depending on people and surfing the most."

" Don't worry after this weekend you have an appointment with the doctor" I smiled trying to help his mood.

We got to the store and he grabbed the basket and we put Jayden in it.

" So that wedding is this Friday?"

" Yup "

I scrolled through the isles waiting for him to tell me to specifically go in plus I was looking for stuff for me also since I'm here.

" Sounds fun" he walked off and grabbed pasta noodles sauce apples and bread.

"Anything else?"

" No if so I'll go with the guys I want to go home"

" Alright " I sighed

*********************

Home

**********************

"Babe I'm home " I put Jayden down there was no sign of Josh's mom maybe she's working tonight.

Seeing Seth upset made me sad I didn't want him to be sad but he has all his freedom ripped out of his arms.

And this isn't the first time this has happened.

" Hey babe in here!"

I laughed as I saw josh trying to carry all our suit cases.

" Need help by any chance?" I grabbed my suit case and Jayden's mini one.

I walked into our room and started packing we were leaving tomorrow morning.

I grabbed my dress for the wedding and Jayden's tuxedo. I also packed extra clothes just in case.

" So how was your day?"

" Busy I'm so tired plus I had to drive Seth to the store and he was a bit bummed."

" Ah I see well my day was boring I missed my beautiful girlfriend." I giggled as he leaned in for a kiss.

" Mommy!" I heard Jayden yell I sighed

" I guess someone else wants my attention I grabbed Jayden."

" I can't believe he's going to be two " josh chuckled

" Well I'm nearly 6 months that's a while for now he's still my baby."

" So shall we go to bed?"

" I think we shall" I put on my pajamas and Jayden's

" We have a long day tomorrow " I kissed josh and got into bed.

" I can't wait I love you autumn" he sighed

" I... I love you too"

Why did I stammer this shouldn't be happening why would I consider my feelings toward Seth they weren't coming back I was finally happy.

But not happy enough

My brain decided to remind me.

**********************

A/N

Sorry if it's short next chapter is the day of Isabelle's wedding! I'll try to update again soon but it's hard with school.