Wedding bells part 2

** picture of Isabelle on top**

3 hours have passed and I'm still in this damn car how the hell can Jayden sleep for this long?!

I even tried to wake him up just to play with him have you ever heard of that no that's very sad. We have another hour left it's already 10 I would be waking up right now but no I'm stuck in a car.

But it will all be worth it when I see Isabelle in that white dress with a goofy love struck smile on her face.

It will all be worth it.

I can't wait for my day.

That day my daddy will walk me down that aisle.

There I will see my husband whoever that will be.

I don't picture anyone specific which is sad because shouldn't I be picturing Josh standing there?

There will be Jayden carrying our rings he'll have a sour look on his face because he didn't want to be the ring bear but his mommy made him. By that time he will be 10.

Thinking of that makes me want to cry I can't picture him being old.

I get out of my day dream and look for my earphones in my bag I haven't really talked to Josh during this ride but it's also him too I didn't mind it though.

He then turned on the radio finally now this awkward silence won't be so you know awkward!

I recognized the song it was my song and Seth's song.

It was island in the sun by Weezer. I tried holding back the memories but boy did they flood in. I couldn't help myself but remember the night of Jayden's birthday party.

" Are you ok?!"

" Yea I'm fine."

"But you mom and my mom said..."

As I was explains the song came on my favorite song and he took my hand I was in shock.

I saw Danny give us a thumbs up.

Seth lead me near a circle of people.

As he brought me closer and we danced to island in the sun. This was the sweetest thing in the world I didn't even think he would remember this I mean I tell him 20 times a day an play it more than that. This is what I've always wanted to dance with someone I cared about to this song something about this just it meant so much to me.

I rested my head on him and I couldn't stop smiling. I soon lifted my head up

" What's this for?" I asked

" For everything just enjoy it." He smiled.

As I was dancing I saw Sammy talking to Kate his ex girlfriend what was going on?

I just decided to smirk at him as I enjoyed this dance.

Our moms soon brought Jayden he was all clean and we held our arms out and we danced to the song with him as everyone joined.

For once I felt like we had a family.

Dancing with my two special boys to such a special song.

As it ended I couldn't help but smile.

I couldn't handle this I didn't want to remember those days.

" Change it" I quickly responded

" What why I like that song?"

" Just please change it Josh "

" Sheesh fine " he switched to a different station I sighed a sign of relief.

I hated this I jut wanted to see Isabelle I fell asleep to Lana del Rey young and beautiful.

---------------------------------------------

1 hour later

" Hey autumn wake up were here" I felt someone shake me

" What? already? " I yawned

" Yea hurry up I already grabbed the things just get your son." he walked off.

" Uhm alright?" I turned over and saw Jayden was clearly awake why didn't he unbuckle him ?

" Hi baby did you sleep good?"

I watched my son nod God why is he starting to look more like his father

I got out and closed the door and headed to the back seat and unbuckled him. I grabbed him and his favorite turtle squirt.

" Let's go find aunty Isabelle since Josh is being a poopy face."

I stuck my tongue at Josh which made Jayden giggle.

I headed into a room hopefully it was Isabelle's room.

Wrong.

"Uh hi is Isabelle in here ?" I questioned some stranger.

" Uh no " he turned around bumping his head which made Jayden laugh again. I couldn't blame him thought it was pretty funny.

" Uhm who are you?"

" You don't remember me autumn I met you at Isabelle's house Derek?" he questioned me

" Oh I'm so sorry I forgot it's been a while" I flush red from embarrassment.

" It's fine she's in the other room on the other side."

" Thank you. you look pretty nice in a suit "

" Why thank Ya my lady" he bowed wow what a goof ball.

" Your son right ?" he pointed to jayden

" Yea jayden say hi to Derek" I walked closer to Derek.

Jayden waved and Derek caught the turtle he dropped.

" Is this yours jayden?" he smiled

Jayden nodded I guess he's taking a liking to Derek.

" It's his favorite turtle well only turtle I had bought it before he was even thought of " I pinched his cheek.

" Mama no" Jayden pushed my hand away.

Well how rude.

That made Derek laugh.

" How old is he?"

" He's almost 2"

I sigh.

" Not too happy about it?"

" Nope not at all he's getting big and it's scaring me I'm almost 18 and my son is turning 2 soon" I whined like a little child.

" Your 17? "

I nodded

" I had a baby young. But it wasn't too hard he was worth it."

" That's impressive I forgot your the same age as me well close I just turned 18 you look older."

" It's this guy making me look so old " I tickled Jayden.

" Your such a good mom" Derek looked straight at me.

No one really tells me that often that was the sweetest thing I try my hardest to raise Jayden the right way I only hope to be a great mother.

" Thank you so much that means a lot " I hugged him

" Autumn what are you doing in here?"

" Josh I was looking for Isabelle and I ran into Derek here and we ended up chatting."

" I see well if Derek didn't tell you she's on the other side of here"

" Yea he did but I guess I'll be leaving now bye Derek see you in a bit."

I walked out of the tense full room.

Why do I always end up in these situations ?