Falling for the surfer

**

A/N

Shout out to Sarah this chapter is for you hope you and everyone else enjoy this!

Vote and comment!!

*********

Hearing those words come out of his mouth was shocking only because I didn't expect this not one bit.

What was I supposed to do? Say no in front of hundreds of people?

I heard his words clearly.

" Autumn Jenson will you do the honor and marry me?"

I have to admit he did have a touching speech but I was not planning on marriage we had talked about this and I was pretty upset.

But what came put of my mouth I knew I had to do it.

" Yes I will marry you Seth."

I smiled trying really hard not to make it look fake I don't know how he's going to handle it when I tell him no to his proposal I wasn't going to say it in front of everyone I would look heartless.

Everyone cheered and clapped screamed you named it he just hugged me.

He then kissed me and whispered in my ear

" I love you so much."

I felt guilty I didn't want to tell him no but I had to that just was to much of a commitment for me right now.

After graduation we all went to Jayden and our families.

" Mama! Daddy!"

" Hi baby did you see us up there?"

I pointed at the stage and he shook his head.

I gave him a big kiss and I got rushed with people saying congrats to me and Seth I just smiled and said thank you.

" Babe are you ok?"

"Uhm yea totally"

"Something's wrong."

" Can we talk alone?"

" Sure babe."

We walked over to the parking lot and it was empty.

" So what's up?"

" Seth you know I love you so much and I'm thankful to have you in my life but marriage? We talked about this and I told you I wanted to wait when you proposed I was upset with you."

" So you didn't want me to propose.."

He looked down at his feet

" Honestly no but I didn't want to say no in front of everyone yes I want to marry you yes I want you to propose to me but not today sometime in our future."

" You should have said no it would have hurt me less."

" Seth please."

" Autumn what don't you understand I love you so much I want to be with you for forever and doing this proves that we will be together forever."

" I'll keep wearing the ring just I don't think we should think about getting married anytime soon."

" It's fine whatever."

" Seth I love you."

I looked at him

He didn't say anything all he did was sigh

" Yea me too..." He whispers as he walks away.

Before I try to stop him I see Gaby Chris holding Jayden .