"I'm so sorry"

I finally took Nilah home I was a little bummed not taking koda too but it was for the best for Seth he now has a friend and Jayden will bond really well with both puppies. They'll grow up together.

I reached the house the lights were off but that was expected Clara and Josh weren't supposed to be home till tomorrow I'll have some alone time with Jayden and Nilah. I grabbed the crate and Jayden and I ran really quick to get the other things and locked the door.

" Welcome home Nilah" I smiled but it disappeared because I realized this isn't my home I didn't even ask Clara oh god I was so stupid. I was overly excited and didn't even think about asking not once.

Hopefully they'll understand and not make me get rid of her.

She's so cute and goofy and she is taking a liking to Jayden the house is filled with giggles.

I then hear my phone buzz.

I look at the caller id.

Josh

I decide to answer after a couple minutes.

Hello?

Autumn where are you I've been worried.

Really Josh I've been gone for more than three hours and you just noticed now. I left I don't like being judged and you know that my son will never be a mistake. you didn't even stand up for me and that hurt me.

I'm so sorry autumn I'm really sorry I just was shocked I would have defended you but their my family and I didn't want them to be mad at me.

Obviously it didn't matter to Isabelle she found out and yelled at them at least her and your mom truly care about me.

Baby I swear when I get back I'll make it up to you.

Goodnight Josh

Autumn wai-

I hung up the phone why couldn't I have just one relationship that was perfect and made me happy.

You did but you broke up with him

I ignored my head damn it for being right.

I quickly got my phone and dialed

It rang for a while then she finally picked up.

Clara I hope you don't mind but I'm going to be staying over at Seth's for a while I hope you understand my reason to.

Don't worry honey I understand. do what you need to do I'll never judge you or hate you.

Thanks Clara I'll talk to you soon.

I hung up and packed a bag I packed alt of bags I really need to start making my mind up sooner or later.

I packed my car and drove back to the familiar rode once again.

I knocked on the door.

" Autumn what's the matter."

" You just gained three roommates " I smiled and hauled my things and Jayden.

" I'll help you" he rushed outside

" Be careful Seth no heave things!"

" Yeah yeah " he laughed

We threw our things in Jayden's old room and the spare bedroom for me.

I grabbed Jayden and unlocked the crate I put Nilah in and she played with koda and Jayden which made me smile.

I sat on the couch with Seth I guess he was watching some surf videos not surprising.

" Are you ok"

He asked

" I just don't understand Seth "

" Understand what?"

" Why can't I be happy " I felt a tear on my face

He quickly brushed the tear off.

" Yes you can be happy sweetheart your the only one who can control your happiness"

" I just want to be happy in a relationship that's somewhat perfect "

" There's no such thing autumn "

He laughed

" You know what I mean I go to Isabelle's reception and I meet Josh's family members they look right at Jayden and say how he ruined his life and how there is no future basically and you know what he did nothing he stood there I defended my self I shouldn't have to he should have I ran out and Clara and Isabelle told me it was ok for me to leave so I left."

" Our son is the best thing he is no mistake he's our miracle."

I couldn't help but smile then he chuckled.

" What?"

" I guess jealousy doesn't sound so bad does it."

I stayed quiet I knew what he meant it didn't sound so bad.

I never thought of it that way I just thought he didn't trust me but it was pure jealousy and when someone is jealous it means there scared of loosing you.

I felt like a complete idiot.

" I'm sorry Seth I just I don't know "

" I didn't fight for you as hard because I felt like I trapped you, you have a son with me and I felt maybe she needed to be with someone else I didn't want you to feel obligated to me just bea cause I was the father of our son." he sighed

I couldn't help myself he was opening up something he didn't do much of.

I looked at the sorrow in his face.

" I'm so sorry seth" I hugged him I could feel his body tense but then he relaxed and I felt his arms around me.

We both needed this.

This was for the best.