Chapter 1

I woke up next to the love of my life I can really get used to this.

I just stare at his face he's just so hot I can't believe I once hated him.

" Take a picture it lasts longer." he laughs

" Oh I uh there was something on your face."

I blushed

"Mhmm sure there was." he winked

" Seth?"

"Yea"

"Let's look for a apartment."

" Really are you sure your ready that's kinda a big step you know?"

" Yes I'm sure we already love with your parents we can leave Jayden here and look at some."

" That's true and Alright." he slowly kissed me

I blushed again dammit.

" Your so cute when you blush."

" Shut up"

"Mama!!!! maaaaaaamaaaaa."

"Our son is calling you."

" Yea I know I hope he doesn't wake up your parents."

" Come her Jayden."

I walk in his room and it's a mess toys everywhere ooh grandma and grandpa won't be happy with you once they've seen your room!"

" Sowwy"

" Come here let's go see daddy."

" Daddy daddy!!"

" Well good morning to you jay"

I watched as Jayden crawled on the bed to Seth and gave him a hug and kiss.

(Looking at houses)

" Babe this is perfect!!" Seth yelled

" Honey you do remember these all have prices and you've said that about all three of these."

"I know but I mean as long as I'm with you and Jayden our house will be perfect."

" You kiss ass!"

" You love it shutup!"

This was the last house we were looking at the other two were apartments but the lady said she thought this would fit our living situation.

There was 3 bedrooms two bathrooms a decent kitchen and a good size living room with a nice size backyard that Jayden could play at.

" So the price?"

" It doesn't matter our parents our buying it."

" Babe I'm adding some money in it too I hate that they are doing this."

" It's a wedding gift now enjoy it!!." he said while spinning in a office chair.

" Your so mature and we aren't getting married remember?"

As soon as I said that I saw how his facial expression went from being happy too slowly depressed.

" Seth I didn't mean.."

" It's fine I get it."

" I'm sorry."

" I'll just be outside for a bit."

Man I really screwed this up I hear my phone buzz.

"Hello?"

" Autumn it's Darcy!"

" Hi Darcy did you get he pictures?"

" Yes sweetie I did it's perfect so are you taking it"

" I think we will we have to sign some papers and then this will be ours it's not too far either so you tanner and everyone else can visit."

" I'm so proud of you!"

" Thanks but it was both of our decision"

" Autumn I'm thankful Seth has you, you've really changed him he's sucks better person and he matured ever since you had Jayden."

" He wasn't that bad of a guy I mean I may have changed him a bit."

" No honey you did. before you Seth had a serious drug problem and having him party and drink it was horrible we made him take classes and he seemed like he was doing better but then he continued with these nasty habits and he almost died because of it he wasn't only drunk when he crashed he was high on coke we found out later.. but he's healthy now and it's all thanks to you he was in a bad state all that happened having you with Sammy but he's happy and thank you autumn for saving my son I love you my daughter in law."

" Your.. your welcome Darcy I have to go and uh sign those papers see you later."

I hung up.

I had no idea he never told me this.

It made me think how long was he on drugs when did he start and now here is another reason I have to wait on marrying him.

" Seth!" no response

I walk out side I see him sitting on a bench

" Seth? I'm sorry"

" Why?"

" Why what?"

" Why won't you marry me."

" It's complicated were too young it doesn't last I know it doesn't I just want to wait please."

" Fine whatever."

" Please don't be like that let's go sign those papers to our new house."

" New house? "

" Your mom approved along with my mom and we better go sign those papers before someone else does!"

" Alright."

After signing the papers we got the key to our new home I needed to get used to saying that.