Suprise I hope

It's been a month and morning sickness wasn't too bad I still haven't told Seth I still don't know how but I know today's the day I'll be telling him I should tell him alone right ?

I decided to go to vons and look for a card maybe they'll have a funny one to make it easier. I looked through the shelf and found the perfect one stashed away. I looked around I needed something else I gabbed a bag and bought binkeys bibs little socks and a little mug that says "I'm going to be a daddy " I got balloons as well and I headed for the register I added all the things on it and I didn't expect to see him.

" hey autumn long time no see ." he smiled at me .

" uhh hi josh." I quickly said realizing he's going to be scanning everything he then picked up the card and read it.

Is that even legal?! I didn't want to be rude and grab it but I was so close to it.

" your pregnant ? " he looked a little pale why I don't know.

" yea I am actually just found out a month ago tried to think of a way to surprise Seth ." I smiled watching him scan everything he looked super uncomfortable.

" we'll wish you luck he's a lucky guy ."

"yea I'm a lucky girl just going to suck trying to fit in my wedding dress."

" your getting married when how ?!"

Oops I take it his sister didn't tell him.
Damn her.

" yea in four months your sisters my bridesmaid she didn't tell you?." I grabbed my bags.

" guess it slipped her mind." He said looking angry.

I decided it was time to go I stopped at one more store to get pink and blue tissue paper. I then drive home nervously I made sure to text him saying we needed to talk.

I walked in with all the stuff I put it down in the hallway I saw him on the couch sitting eyes a little red.

" please don't tell me were canceling the wedding." The way he looked at me could break my heart .

" Seth no that's not what this is about I promise you I love you so much we're going through with this but I have some news and I'm glad your sitting just cover your eyes."

He did as I told him and I went and grabbed the bag and balloons and placed them right in front of him.

" okay Seth open." He looked at the bag confused and looked at the balloons then at me.

" it's not my birthday or our anniversary?"

" just open the bag silly."

He looked in the first thing he grabbed was a photo and the card which made him laugh he opened it and the photo was in there my first ultrasound you couldn't see much but there was our son or daughter.

" autumn.... Your? Your..." He stammered.

" looks like your going to be a daddy again." I laughed he got up so fast and hugged me and cried.

" this is the best thing." He smiled and kissed me he grabbed my hand and sat down and went through the bag.

" we're having another baby ." He smiled

" I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the first ultrasound Haley was with me though I wasn't alone."

" well I'll go to the rest of them I can't believe it I'm beyond stoked Haley and jake are going to be the godparents right?" He smirked

" yes since Jayden's godparents are my friends I thought your friends will be the god parents and I made an exception to add Danny as number 3 ."

" good he will be so excited . "

This was great I was happy I was ready everything is becoming clearer and I don't think I've ever been this happy.

We're going to be parents again.

Jay is going to be a big brother .