Reunion

I'm glad everyone's coming for this all our old friends together again before our big day I can't believe this. I mean I can't believe we're getting married less than a couple days.

Basically all of seths friends jakes Danny's and mine are going to be here I'm so excited to see little Brayden I guess you can say I've spoiled him rotten already and speaking of being spoiled Gaby and Chris have took my Jayden to anywhere he's asked and have spoiled him rotten. I heard the doorbell and I got up.

I opened the door to see Jayden with his god parents.

" Really guys he doesn't need anything else he's going to turn into a brat ." I rest my hand on my head.

" well the way I see it is I don't have a kid so That means my godson gets to be as spoiled as he wants and I don't see him very often so there's that ." Gaby pushed through laughing.

" well I'm scared of her so I just followed her but I did get him some great things and movies since his mother doesn't enjoy Star Wars or Harry Potter as much as I do ."

" Chris I told you I haven't had time to watch those movies I will eventually ." I rolled my eyes.

" you've been telling me that since Sophomore year of high school when will you have time ." He rolls his eyes which made me laugh I grabbed my baby or tried to kinda hard being pregnant and all.

" Come on Jayden lets go say hi to everyone ." We eventually did say hi to everyone it took a while I forgot how heavy Jayden has got I finally found Seth and he then held Jayden and seeing the last person I had to say hi to I was exhausted I silently waddled away to the couch to rest for a sec.

Haley soon walked over with Brayden I guess Jake was done showing off his son. I remember that's what we did when we had Jayden Seth was so excited.

" tired ?" Haley asked me

" yea I don't think I can move anymore " I laughed

" well the party is going to last for another hour or so. So that's a good thing for you ." She smiled

" that's what you think but then I'll have to clean up The after party."

I watched as she cradled Brayden she was a really good mom it came so naturally to her I felt my eyes get heavy I then drifted off to sweet slumber.

"Babe."

" babe wake up ."

I slowly opened my eyes " where is everyone ?"

" gone."

" I slept through the entire thing!?"

" yea and slept through everyone cleaning up ." Seth laughed

" aww man stupid pregnant problems ."

" it's ok we'll have another one after you give birth ." He smiled and sat on the couch with me.

" I love you autumn."

" I love you too Seth ." I laid my head against his shoulder Jayden soon walked in and jumped on his lap and snuggled with us.

This was defiantly the life a moment  so perfect .