Chapter 5

* Seth's POV *

Hearing her say everyone deserves a chance and have her look at me made me feel guilty but I didn't do anything wrong. Sammy was the one that screwed things up he cheated on her not me I stuck around with her because of my son.

She spends so much time with him now it's disgusting it's like she's falling for him all over again and it hurts.

I'm trying not to think much of it but it's hard it's like she's changing.

Maybe it's me but I feel us drifting away so I've been spending slot of time with the guys I usually bring Jayden with me and when I'm not with them I'm with my parents.

Today is the party and he's coming to it I agreed to let him come and it's the biggest mistake because I know he still wants her I just know it.

* Sammy's POV *

I still want her I miss her so much. I can't stop thinking about autumn. lately we've been spending a lot of time together and I love every minute of it.

I know she still feels something deep inside I just know it I'm getting her back he took her away from me and in getting her back I know I've messed up but I'm willing to be a new man just for her and maybe a father to Jayden.

I haven't seen him yet so I'm excited maybe he'll remember me how could he forget me.

I look at the time and I have a hour to get ready. I can't wait too see her.

* autumns POV *

I can't wait to see how this turns out I'm excited! Our little get together party thing was today and I was so excited to see everyone. all my friends and I guess the guys invited more people.

It's going to be nice having everyone see our home not many visit besides the guys and sometimes they get too comfortable.

I out shorts and Jayden favorite tank top that said aloha that Danny gave him.

I wore some high waisted shorts with a flower crop top.

Seth was no where to be seen I just figured he was setting up and then I heard the doorbell ring!

I saw my friends and Seth's friends Gaby and Chris finally showed up we chatted for a while then they went to go see their god son.

I finally say Seth he was in our room.

" There you are babe!"

" Here I am" he smirked he was shirtless laying on the bed.

" Your checking me out." he winked

" So what "

I went closer to him and I pecked his lips.

We then started making out in the bed out lips moving in sync.

" Hey guys... man why does this always happen to me!" it was Danny

" Maybe you should knock" Seth laughed

I got up embarrassed and hear the door knock.

I went up and opened it and it was Sammy.

" Sammy you made it." I smiled

" Wouldn't miss it for the world where's that rascal."

" He's out there playing."

" Sammy nice to see you again." Seth hissed

" Hey seth"

Danny soon saw Sammy and gave him a dirty look and walked outside.

" Well I feel wanted." Sammy said