the unwanted guest

* Josh's POV *

It's been a whole month a month that I've been with autumn I've never been so happy I love her kisses and I love when I get to lay with her at night.

This is what it feels like to have a girlfriend.

since she kinda moved in with me in my room it's been great at first it was hard for Jayden to adjust but then I think it finally hit him that he gets the whole bed to himself and he has not cried once.

I love waking up to her she was so beautiful inside and out Seth didn't really take it that well when he found out about us.

but hey I waited 3 months so I knew she was ready almost 4 I made sure she was ready but overall I expected him to yell or punch me but luckily that didn't happen.

Just when I thought things could get bad everything changed when my mom called me in she didn't sound like her cheerful self I ran to her room worried.

Autumn, Jayden and Isabelle went out shopping they seem to be the best of friends.

As I walked into my moms room she looked pale like she had seen a ghost

" Mom what's wrong?"

" He's back. he's coming back "

" Who is?"

" Your father "

No he couldn't be back I haven't seen him since I was 11 maybe ?

Why would he come back he left us I'm glad he did I hated him I hated what he did to me what he did to my mom what he did to Isabelle I thought about how she's going to feel about this.

" Are you ok mom?"

She didn't respond for a while which caused me to worry more I sat next to her on the bed and tried to comfort her.

" Why are you crying mom it's going to be alright I'm here"

" Honey I'm sorry that I scared you like that I was just in shock but your not going to believe this but he sounded better healthier and happy."

" What are you trying to say?"

here I thought she was scared she was in shock I really hoped she didn't consider him moving back like hell I would it him back especially since autumn and Jayden live here.

" Well if he's healthy and better maybe we could try this-" before she finished I cut her off

" Are you fucking kidding me mom! after what he's done to us your letting that son of a bitch back into our lives just like that it's been what 7 years since he's been gone and you think he's better you think you can let him walk into our house and be near the girl I love and when theirs Jayden around what are you.."

She cut me off

"I know what he did Joshua! I'm forgiving you know that I can see the good in him please just let me see for my self this was the man I fell in love with I'm sure he's still in there "

" Whatever mom do whatever the fuck you want because honestly your being selfish thanks for asking me"

With that I walked out what the fuck was she thinking! not even asking me or Isabelle on how we felt.

I was so mad I went into my room and punched my wall a couple times and noticed a big hole now visible great how am I supposed to explain that to autumn she'll think I'm crazy then leave me

When was he coming I should of asked

I heard the doorbell ring what if that was him.

It could be the girls and Jayden but they have a key.

I ran to the door and luck came my way it was autumn and Isabelle.

" Hey" autumn kissed me

I missed her lips.

She could ask ways calm me down.

"Hey baby where's Jayden"

"He's right here" Isabelle whispered

He was fast asleep in her arms.

He was wearing a ' If you think I'm cute you should see my aunt'

I raised my eyebrow and looked at autumn she just shrugged

" Nice shirt"

" Shh you'll wake him and I know I picked it out myself I am cute " she giggled

I didn't want to tell her jay she wasn't really his aunt but then again he didn't know better and if autumn didn't have a problem with it why should I?

Isabelle put him in his room and we all sat down in the living room.

Mom hasn't left her room since we had our fight.

" Guys I have something to tell you"

They both looked at me I was nervous how do I say this.

" Where's mom?" Isabelle quickly asked

" In her room we had an argument but I need to tell you Isabelle and I promise you I will never let him hurt you again"

She suddenly knew who I was talking about because I could see her shaking violently.

" Are you ok Isabelle ?" autumn asked she then hugged her to calm her down

She then looked at me

" What's going on josh?"

" It's my dad"

" What about him"

she looked confused I never spoke about my dad to her I don't even like using the same last name as him.

I was josh Parker my dad was frank Parker I know I should have told her about him but I never thought he would come back.

She looked worried I could feel the color drain out I started to become weak and sweaty.

" He's coming back."