Tension

* autumns POV *

It's been only a couple weeks and I still feel the tension between me and Seth I thought he would understand how I felt he didn't come back I remember hearing the front door open and I checked the time it was 5 in the morning.

I was worried I hoped that he wasn't drinking I heard him walk to to the kitchen so I quietly got up from bed and looked I saw him reading the note and then tore it up into pieces.

" Why did you do that?I was trying to tell you that I forgave you and I know you need to be happy"

He looked over at me his blue eyes staring me down he looked like he was crying.

He slowly opened his mouth but then shut it.

" I want to be happy autumn but you don't realize the day you left was when my happiness disappeared."

He looked at me and I stood there unable to move or speak.

He made me feel guilty like this was my fault.

He shook his head

" Forget it you don't care" he whispered and walked to his room.

I watched him as he closed his door I sat down for a bit having to sync what he said into my brain.

Now 3 weeks later still nothing he hardly speaks to me unless I ask him for something he isn't home most of the time.

Danny and Jake stop by a couple times a week they've tried to talk to him but they told me he wouldn't budge.

Danny had said that Seth looked almost broken he was emotionless and didn't care about anything.

I tried calling Clara but she doesn't answer anymore which makes me and josh worried. I really hope she's not hurt because I know josh wouldn't be too happy just abandoning his mother there with that monster.

Who knew my life would turn out like it did two years ago all I had was a pathetic crush maybe even love for Seth who had no idea who I was and here I am a mother of his child were not together I'm with someone else.

Sometimes I question everything and wonder if this is really for me I love Jayden with all my heart I wouldn't trade him for the world. but sometimes I think about my life without him which makes me feel bad.

I miss all my friends I think back and we all used to be close and now it's like I barely talk to then I miss Gaby and Chris and Haley all them.

Josh took Jayden to the park and to get ice cream so I can have a little mommy time he's great with Jayden.

I'm reading The luxe by Anna Godberson and I can't put this book down. I heard the door jiggle at first I thought it was josh maybe he forgot something but then I heard it open i didn't bother getting up I just went back to my book.

I then heard two voices then I heard a giggle from what sounded like a girl.

Well this is awkward.

Then I didn't hear anything and that's when I decided to get up I walked to the front door and found Seth making out with Stacy disgust was all over my face.

Then at the perfect moment Stacy opened her eye why hello bitch.

And boy were they wide.

I saw her push Seth off and he wasn't too pleased but he turned around and noticed why she pulled back.

" What the hell are you doing here?" he hissed

" Excuse me but I live here too I think I have a right to be here I believe my names in the house "