Chapter 17

A/N after this chapter I'm going to start naming the chapters I'm sorry d it will be confusing but I feel like it be better but I'm yet to decide If I don't like it I'll change it back or if you guys don't then I'll put it back thanks guys enjoy!****

* Seth's POV *

I found out that autumn is dating that ass josh I knew he was trouble when he walked up into my house.

How did I find out you ask? Well my cousin graduated from his school and he saw then smooching and he was their when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Why does she do this to me all I wanted was her I cleaned my ass up for her.

I thought we might of had a chance to be together again.

I was a pretty damn good boyfriend to her I loved her I proposed to her and yet she denied that I tried to show her my love that I had but every time I tried she just ignored it or changed the subject.

Now she hates me for what not trusting her? I don't have to and thank god I didn't because she's probably already slept with him!

I miss her touch her kiss I want her back but I know she won't want me after doing all those things to her.

Yea I screwed up I can own up to things like that but her she made a mistake and making it bigger than it was and was all dramatic about everything.

She can't even apologize for breaking my heart we were a perfect family and she ruined it.

Should I be mad ? do I have a reason too yea I do I love her I've always loved her and every time a guy comes in our lives she forgets about me and goes to them.

I loved her I cared for her what else did she want from me all I did was fight for her and look where that got me I'm a single guy no take that back I'm a single dad.

Jayden will never have an actual family I tried so hard to keep us together.

I felt my phone vibrate I checked it was my mom she's been wanting to see jayden and me since the party I now I should have visited her but I've been doing things she wouldn't be happy with me about and I don't think I could face her just yet

" Hey mom"

" Hi sweetie how was your weekend with Jayden "

" It was good I've missed him a lot he's grown a lot more in just one month" I smiled

" You haven't seen him in a month why is that?" she sounded concerned

" I uh mom i can't really tell you"

" Yes you can I'm your mom!"

" I slept with someone and autumn caught me it was a couple days after the fight and she was really mad."

"Honey.. please I know this is hard but don't go back to your old waves you just got your memory back from the accident" she sighed

I finally got my memory back and I'm happy it took a while but there all their at least I think they are.

" Ok mom well gotta go I love you see you soon"

" Love you too"

I hung up and felt guilty I should probably stop but I have no hope no ones going to want me all the girls I know like autumn and are friends with her.

Except maybe one girl.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer I thought about just hanging up after the third ring.

" Hello?" The familiar voice answered after the 5th ring

" Hey Stacie long time no talk " I smirked

*****

A/N

Muahhahahaha how did you guys like this chapter!!??

She's back !

Well love you all stay beautiful! and sorry that this chappie is short but next one won't be!