Chapter 13

*seths POV *

It's been a couple hours and I can't face the fact how much I've missed Jayden and I've missed autumn hearing our own son call someone else daddy AGAIN makes me feel like crap. I know I haven't been the best but I hoped for a future with autumn with my family but I screwed everything up.

I know she's not taking me back and I have to face that I'm trying to not be an asshole but if she's dating that josh guy maybe it's time for me to date someone else just to get over her. she changed me when we were together and I'm going back to my old self as Long as I don't do anything in front of Jayden I'm good.

Look out the old Seth is back.

*authmns POV *

" Josh stop" I giggled

He was on top of me and before you guys say anything he's tickling me.

" Say it!!"

" Never!!"

I tried to get up but there was no hope I then stayed still maybe if I pretended I be dead he would leave me alone.

Worth a try ?

I stayed still and shut my eyes and held my breath.

I could feel his stare I couldn't open my eyes by yet.

He loosened his grip and I slipped out and landed on the ground.

" Freedom!!!! freedom at last you'll never catch me!!!!!"

I yelled proudly

I ran outside I wasn't that fast of a runner but I'm pretty sure I outran him.

I then heard his loud thudding it was him rubbing oh great dammit why did he have to play football thanks thanks a lot up there!!

I then heard him get closer oh no! I kept running I didn't stop even if people looked at me and gave me weird glances I wasn't going to stop this was my life and I enjoyed living!

" Gotcha " I heard those words and I soon knew It was over I was going to die we then fell forward.

" Oh shit!!" I yelled as we came face to face with the wet grass.

I glared at him as he laughed

" Never think you can outrun me."

" I will someday just watch."

I stuck my tongue at him

" How mature and your supposedly the older one."

" I'm a kid at heart don't judge I still have imagination" I then motioned my hands in a rainbow just like spongebob did.

" Wow your such a kid no wonder Jayden loves you so much but then again who doesn't." he smiled

Well that made me turn into a bright tomato.

I watched as he leaned closer and I know I shouldn't do this but dang it he's so hot and it was too tempting so I leaned in I could feel his breath his lips were so close I wonder how they felt were almost there

" Get a room!!!!" someone had yelled from there car

I looked over and gave them a stink eye home wrecker!

I blushed and he helped me up as we walked back inside.

As we walked in the door we were bombarded by Isabelle

" Here this thing won't stop ringing " she handed me my phone it was Seth

" Hello?"

"Hey autumn "

" Do you want me to pick him up?" I asked

" Uhm no actually can Jayden spend the night ?"

" Is everything safe anyone coming over?"

" Yea Danny and Jake are they really miss him it's going to be a guy night so can I keep him for the night?"

"Mmmmmm" I bit my lip

" Come on I never see him anymore!"

" Alright but call me if anything happens and tell him I love him and I'll see him tomorrow don't forget to feed him and give him a bath-"

" Autumn I know how to take care of my son I've done it before remember? well I'll finally let you go.. see you tomorrow "

And with that I heard the line go dead was that supposed to mean something more? am I overthinking it?

Maybe I'm just over thinking.

" Well I've got some news " I yelled so josh could hear me as I walked into my room

" And?"

" Jayden's sleeping over at Seth's there having a guy night " I shrugged

" And your ok with that?"

" I don't know I should trust him he is his dad after all "

" Well that means I can have you all to my self."

" Greaaaat " I smiled

" Your sarcasm sucks ass."

" your face!!" I huffed

We ended up watching a movie I got to pick and obviously I picked finding nemo! we said our goodbyes to Isabelle I guess something came up at work and she had to leave I was really going to miss her.

She gave me her number so we can hang out and she told me if I ever needed to talk she was there for me she was so sweet.

Clara went out with friends and so it was me and him alone.

I was a little nervous I'm such a wuss.

I shouldn't over think this right because were friends right. he wouldn't try anything everything we've done was fun and friend stuff right?

He's in the bathroom right now I changed into some stretchy shorts and a tank top.

I saw the door open and josh walk out he was only wearing sweats.

Oh mother of god.

He looked so hot

Control yourself

Lord Jesus his abs

" Might as well wear something comfortable " he smirked

Oh he knew what he was doing to me .

But yet I wanted more

He came close to me and I was ready I'm not going to wait it's been what almost two months I can't control my self any longer

I didn't care I grabbed his chin and looked Into his eyes without thinking I pressed my lips onto his.

********

A/N here you are another chapter done

Inspired by the song the Big Bang by rock mafia for my special little ending 😉