Uh oh

* WARNING somewhat sex scenes IF not comfortable you can skip this chapter not too important *

"Hey seth"

Seth looked up at me and smiled
" Yes "

" Uhm I'm going over to joshs I need to get more of my stuff" I could feel my voice change.

" Ok"

" Ok?" I questioned

" Well autumn were not together I don't have much of a say on what you do"

" Thank you for being understandable" I smiled and walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

I felt bad for lying I mean somewhat lying I did need some of my old stuff but he wanted to talk to me.

I missed Isabelle I haven't talked to her in so long.

I drove to joshs house almost forgot where it was I had forgot how close it was.

I was nervous and a little scared what would happen.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

His car was here.

I knocked one more time.

Again no answer.

I then scavenged for the key in my purse this is so wrong I kept repeating to myself.

I unlocked the door and I could hear a shower running.

Hopefully it was him.

I knocked on the door but it wasn't loud enough so I opened the door.

"Hey josh"

As I walked in I saw everything I mean everything I forgot their was a glass shower.

I could feel my cheeks blush.

He popped his head out " hey uh autumn" he blushed.

" Hey josh uhm sorry I barged in you didn't answer the door."

I couldn't help my self and stare I haven't really seen him this naked and I was impressed.

" Care to join me?" He asked.

Say no autumn say no think of seth.

But I remembered he said we weren't together and that stung a little I thought we were at least something but I was so tempted it had been so long.

" Uhm sure " I shrugged

I started to take off my clothes. I'm not even thinking what is wrong with me.

" Josh I don't know if this is ok"

" Autumn I'm a Virgin I'm 18 I want it over with and at least I could say I lost it to an older women. This is us talking everything out this will prove if we're meant to be" he looked serious.

In a very strange way it did make sense.

So I got in.

Seth please forgive me.

I watched as the water fell down his muscular chest.

" But we need a condom" I said

" I know I'm not stupid " he slid the door and grabbed a unopened box and grabbed one.

That comment sorta got to me I guess when I first had sex I was stupid but I was also drunk so I couldn't be blamed.

I watched as he slid the condom on I just wanted to get this thing over with. I wanted to know if I was meant to be with seth.

"Are you ready" he asked and I nodded better to get this over with.

He walked closer the water now hitting both of us.

And he pushed himself in I had an instinct and held him closer and I cringed it's been so long.

As he was all in he smiled.

I looked him in the eyes " I'm ready josh"

He started to thrust in and out slowly to get used to it then as he heard my moans he went faster I couldn't catch my breath. but I later kept thinking about seth it wasn't the same feeling I had when I had sex with him.

This wasn't right.

" Moan my name " I heard Josh say over and over again.

I couldn't I wouldn't I only did that with seth.

"I can't. " Was all i managed to say.

He went even faster which I didn't think was possible until I could feel the climax it was moments away and I couldn't hold it any longer.

I let out a deep moan and we stopped.

We both were heavily breathing.

" Well that was interesting " Josh said as he pulled out.

" Yea " I sighed .

" Didn't feel right ?" He asked

" Yea it didn't " I got out and dried my self I put my hair in a bun it quickly dries like that.

" I'm sorry " I apologized

" It was fun autumn don't apologize it wasn't meant to be and now I can finally say I'm no longer a virgin." I waved bye after getting cleaned up.

I texted seth

Hurry drop jayden off at haleys don't ask.
I got a text a second later.
Ok

I drove home this was going to be interesting I quickly showered to get Josh off of me and really hoped for the best I mean I feel so wrong but he's done worse he will forgive me.

He got home 15 minutes later.

" What up autumn."

" I want you but before anything I had sex with josh"

He stood there emotionless

" Before you say anything I felt nothing I thought of you how much I wanted you instead of him I couldn't moan his name because if I had did yours would've slip out and I beg that you forgive me." I tried not to cry.

" Well I guess that's a compliment "

" I showered and washed off I'm clean"

I pulled his hand and walked into his room and locked the door in case.

" What are you doing ?" He asked confused.

" I want you seth "

I looked at him and undressed.

" I.. I want you too are you sure?"

" Yes I'm positive put a condom on " he jumped a little and grabbed one this time I wasn't going to let him make the first move.

I laid him on the bed and kissed him hard and passionately. I got up and pushed him inside of me this time I moaned and this time I moaned his name.

I felt the Sparks and everything it was better than anything it was perfect and well it felt like our first time again and this time we both will clearly remember it.

As he thrusted in me I couldn't help myself but smile and Blush.

He forgave me instantly even though it was weird for him to be so forgiving I was happy.

And by the looks of it so was he.

" Autumn I love you " he said after finishing his final thrust and he collapsed right next to me heavily breathing.

I turned over to look at him.

I smiled

"I love you too"