First day of work

I heard my alarm and I groaned I was going to have to get used to waking up early.

I got up and tried to reach the alarm but josh was in the way.

" Babe why is the alarm on" he mumbled in his pillow.

" Sorry first day at my new job" I tried to smile

" A job?" he sat up.

" Yea Seth helped me I need to save money for Jayden and I need to save money for college I want to go and I think I've waited long enough I need to start on my career."

" Well ok then wish you told me sooner but I can't argue with that I have too look at the community college today anyways" he sighed

"Community college don't you want to go somewhere else than here?" I asked while I pulled up my shorts and searched for my aloha shirt.

" I wanted to be closer to you and Jayden" he shrugged.

I froze it was happening all over again he was going to hold his life for me that wasn't what I wanted.

" No don't search for something far do what you want don't let me hold you back ok? I won't let you "

" But I want to be closer to you"

" Josh please just look at something else also I can't let this happen again" I kissed him goodbye and headed to Seth's.

I missed Jayden I haven't had him with me for two days yea I got to see him but he's been with Seth and I want my baby now it's going to be hard for me to adjust to working I'm so used to seeing my baby all the time.

God I wanted to cry just he's getting so big and sooner or later he's not going to want me or need me for anything anymore I don't think I'll be able to handle that.

I pull up in Seth's driveway since it's takes me 5 minutes to get to his house.

I got out of the car and unlocked the door.

I heard giggling.

I walked over to where I heard Jayden's giggles and ended up in Seth's room he was still sleeping that lazy ass!!

So I did what I had to do I jumped on the bed with Jayden

" Get up lazy butt!!" I sang out loud

" No ten more minutes babe."

That caught me by surprise. But why did I suddenly have butterflies?

" Seth we need to get to work."

He lifted his head up probably more aware now.

"Holy shit I forgot! "

" Seth how many times do I have to tell you to not cuss around our son" I threw my pillow at him

He got ready in literally 6 minutes and we were on our way it was hard dropping off Jayden I wanted to cry so much but he didn't seem to mind but I know he loves grandma and grandpa.

We finally reached he surf shack and it was so cute it was defiantly how I imagined it surfboards lined up a brown medium sized shack.

" Ahh Seth your on time finally is this autumn?" some guy that looked close to our age popped out of nowhere I almost had to break out my ninja moves that's how scared I got.

" Hey Bryce yea she got me up don't get too used to it" Seth laughed.

I decided to speak up finally I hope he doesn't think I'm rude

" Hi I'm Autumn" I smiled politely

" I know I'm Bryce the owner of the shack"

Wow he was so young and he had his own business! Seth talked to him like they were friends.