Boys night

* Seth's POV*

Did I hear her correctly? Am I going crazy or something she let Jayden stay over and I get to have a guy night who knew talking to her would help me out and we didn't even argue she also hugged me I missed that and I missed her. I was going to beg my boss to let her work with me I mean I'm so excited I would spend a lot of time with her I can't believe she asked!

I put Jayden's pajamas on I grabbed his red flannel bottoms and his surfs up t shirt I got mine which don't say anything but there the same as his it's like a daddy and son thing I mean I thought it was cool. Don't you dare judge me!

I heard the doorbell ring I ran and opened it I had sat Jayden on the ground.

Danny brought pizza thank god!! Jace brought sodas and Jake brought movies and home videos and also dandy for Jayden he has these guys wrapped around his little finger but who isn't my son is kinda adorable if I have to say so myself.

I can't thank autumn enough for this it's such a big stress reliever.

" Ok come on guys what movie should we start of"

" White chicks" Jace yelled and I have him a do you think I'm a bad father look.

" Chasing mavericks all the way!!" Danny yelled

He was obsessed with that movie

" I honestly don't care"

"I looked through my movies maybe autumn had a movie in here she forget to grab ahh. I looked at it haven't seen all of it"

" Soul surfer come on man it's about some chick chasing mavericks !"

Danny complained. But when doesn't he?

" Hey it's a good movie I've seen sorts of it it's also another true one and it's about her strength and wanting to get back in the water and surf after a shark attack!" I protested

" Alright man put it on and stop acting like a girl " Jake laughed

I sat down on the couch with Jayden I fed him a little of my pizza it was pineapple pepperoni my favorite and I also gave him a little soda.

" Don't tell mommy ok jay?" I smiled and he nodded.

We watched the movie man this was sad but inspiring. I guess she was a mermaid like her mom had said not waning to get out of the water after that.

" So what happened to you? " Jace asked I think that's what he said because his face was stuffed with pizza.

" Family shi- stuff I mean" close one Seth almost cussed.

" Nice save "

" Well were all friends I have a brother yea I know long story short my parents adopted him they lost him and year later I was here and yadada I guess I can say I didn't take it well." I shrugged

" Well you could of talked to us don't do that what happened last time is still fresh and I don't want to go through that again." Danny shook his head.

I felt bad being in that Colma really had affected a lot of people that cared about me I still may not have all my memory back and I doubt I'll get it all back but at least I have my friends I wouldn't want autumn my parents or Jayden to go through something like that.

" Don't worry guys I'm not going anywhere nothing can kill me " I smirked

We continued to talk and stuff our faces with pizza and soda and candy oh god autumn is defiantly going to kill me.

Jayden looked really tired it was getting late it was about 11 I didn't expect it to be this late I had everyone say goodnight to him and I put him in my bed.

Yes the sheets are clean!! I haven't really had sex since autumn caught me and I still can't forgive myself for that I hate myself for that. Stacie well she hasn't talked to me I've texted her but I guess were done too not like it mattered that much.

I walked out and headed back in the living room and saw the guys made themselves comfortable. I rolled my eyes

" I guess your all staying the night "

" Yup" Jace said while guzzling down his fifth coke.

" Well duh" Danny smirked.

" I mean why not" Jake laughed.

I had texted autumn thanking her again and told her Jayden went to bed and I would text her in the morning.

She replied quickly which made me smile to think that she was waiting on my reply. I might still have one more shot and this time I won't screw it up.

Goodnight Seth I'll talk to you in the morning and your welcome anytime you could always talk to me about anything! love you sleep tight!<3

I know I should really be thinking to much about that love you but it had me smiling which made the guys roll their eyes.

" Your so sprung on her now she has you wrapped around her finger and theirs no denying it " Jake laughed

" Hey she was madly in love with him in high school they have a connection thanks to our little jay " Danny smiled I always forgot how close he was to autumn when we were in high school.

" We she's going to be working at the surf shop soon so make sure to stop by" I smiled as I grabbed another slice of pizza

" What you and her same job did you beg her or what?" Jace questioned me

" Nah I just mentioned that it was busy since we don't have that many people working at the shop and she needed a job and asked so yea I get to spend time with her" the thought of her made me smile the butterfly's I got it may sound girly or cheesy but they were their the fireworks I felt in her kisses I know guys might was to help get my mind off of everything but it just made me think of her.

After another hour I decided to call it a night I didn't feel like cleaning up so I left everything if they got hungry or thirsty in the middle of the night there it was I turned off the light and locked the front door.

I walked in my room I could hear Jayden's little snores and plopped in bed.

Today was a long day but it all worked out I'm glad I talked to her I'm glad we worked things out I'm so happy she's going to work with me but then I remembered she's going with me to my parents tomorrow they really did miss her and Jayden.

But then I remembered I had a brother great he's going to meet Jayden and their will be another person to just judge us. I swear if he makes a comment I'll loose it or even think about touching her.

I shouldn't be stressed I'll just let tomorrow come and what happens I'll have to deal with it when it's that time.

Before drifting off all I could think about was autumns smile.

***********

A/N

Here's another chapter for you guys! I'll update sometime next week I'm off to Vegas in the morning for a week but here you guys go!

Stay beautiful 💋