Side Story Part 2: Date??

"H-hey Shota!" Emi called out nervously, twiddling her thumbs.

"O-oh hey. Are you ready for the surgery?"

"Yeah. Totally." Emi and Aizawa stood awkwardly as thoughts raced in their mind, trying to formulate a plan.

'Now look at what you've done Shota. It's all awkward now.'

"U-um I love your hair today!" Aizawa nervously mumbled.

"T-thanks I'd hope you noticed." Emi twired her hair with her fingers. 'SHIT! Now he's gonna think I did my hair just for him! I mean I did but it's like super awkward if he knows and-'

"I like your hair a lot." 'Shota what the fuck.'

"U-um I can style it for you everyday if you'd like!" 'Emi please for the love of god! Stop throwing yourself on him!'

"I'd like that."

Emi blushed and the sunlight from the window radiated her face. Aizawa's hammering heart filled him with unknown courage.

'Fuck it.' "U-um." Aizawa called out. "Are you available this weekend?" Aizawa mentally slapped himself. 'Of course she's availabe you imbecile! She's your patient!'

"E-eh? I-I mean I-." Emi fumbled her words while blushing furiously. She took a deep breath. "Yeah I am."

"W-wanna hang out? T-to celebrate your surgery of course!" Aizawa instantly regretted his statement. 'What are you, her parent?'

"Y-yeah sure!" Emi replied. 'Fuck Emi! Vocalize your thoughts out to him! You'll never get a chance to meet a guy as fine as him!'

"T-the cafe! Next to the hospital! 5 pm?" Aizawa blurted out. 'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?'

"Y-yeah sure!" Emi yelled back. 'Do you not know how to say anything else Emi?!'

"C-cool." Aizawa fingered gun and booked it across the hospital hallway. 'oH yEaH fiNgER gUn mAkEs yOu sOoOo cOoL aiZawA. Great thinking!'

'Fuck Emi, has your cancer spread to your brain? Why would you just stand there?!' Emi paced back and forth grabing her hair. 'What do I even wear for this date?! I haven't been in a date for years! Wait, is this a date? Gyaaaah I dont know, dear god help me!'