Warning

"W-what happened?" Izuku questioned. He squinted his eyes as the glare of the sun hit his eyes. 'It's morning...' Izuku blankly stared at the window to his right watching the sun rise.

"Izuku?" Something muttered on the left of him. Izuku slowly turned his head to his left and saw one of the most ludicrious scenes. There she was: the demon, no angel, Ochako Uraraka. She seemed to have just woken up; with her bed hair everywhere, she looked like a real piece of work. Uraraka lazily yawned as she glanced around the room.

'Why is she in my room-' Memories came back to him like how an alcoholic remembers things the morning after a blackout. 'I cried in front of her! So embarassing!'

"Hey Izuku."

"Y-yes Uraraka?"

"Remind me, why am I in your room again?"

"U-uuh. It's because- you know..." Izuku nervously stuttered.

"I know? Know what Izuku?" Uraraka pressured.

"That I..." Izuku brought down to his voice to a whisper. "Cried."

"What was that? Can you say that louder Crybaby Izuku? Didn't hear you loud enough the first time."

Izuku grew agitated. "Tell me why I came to you for comforting?"

Uraraka simply shrugged and got up to stretch. "Hnnnnng. My back hurts after sleeping all hunched over."

"Hey."

"What?"

"T-thanks."

"Hm? What was that?" Uraraka asked in a singy voice.

"T-thanks! For listening to my problems." Izuku shyly whispered. "You were nicer than I thought. Thank you."

"Ara ara acting so bashful now are we? What happened to the cheeky Izuku?" Uraraka teased.

"Look here-" Izuku was interrupted by the door suddenly opening.

"SO THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE!" Yu yelled.

"Eek. Yu. Forgot about her." Uraraka muttered under her breath.

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. YOU LITTLE BRAT I HAD TO SPEND OVERTIME TRYING TO FIND YOUR STUPID ASS! NOW MY DATE IS CANCELLED!" Yu sounded she was more frustrated more than anything.

"Hey hey dont worry-" Uraraka gave Yu a thumbs up. "He probably would have cheated on you in about a month."

This earned Uraraka a smack on the head. Yu grabbed Uraraka by the cheeks and started to pull her out the door. "Your gonna pay for this missy, when I'm done with you you're going to look like motherfucking Kirby-"

'Well guess that takes care of that problem.' Izuku sighed. 'What was I thinking? Crying in front of her of all people. I'm never going to live that down am I?' It sooned dawned on him what he had just done. 'I vented to the most annoying girl that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Wonder what that says about me as a person.'

"Midoriya?" A monotone voice interrupted his thoughts, startling Izuku.

"Doctor Aizawa!"

"How are you feeling today Midoriya?" Aizawa asked. Izuku had heard this question so many times it felt like a greeting.

"Fine. My body hasn't kamikazed yet."

"Hm." Aizawa continued on in his routine checkup. "So you and that Uraraka girl huh?"

'FUCK FUCK FUCK DID HE SEE US?' Izuku's mind went into full panic mode as he stumbled out his words. "H-h-huh? I-i d-don't know what you're talking about." He even fake whistled.

Aizawa just grunted and said nothing more.

________
As Aizawa was finishing the routine IV replacement he quietly spoke, "You might regret it."

"H-huh? Regret what?" Izuku inquired.

"Talking to that girl."

"Uraraka?"

"Hm." Aizawa grabbed his papers and started approaching the door. "It's not the first time I've seen this. I've been a doctor for 20 years. When you're around this long you've seen pretty much anything."

"I don't get what you mean."

The doctor only shrugged and glanced back, "Just a warning. I wouldn't keep talking to her. After all..." Aizawa covered his mouth. "Said too much..." He continued out the door and called out behind him. "You didn't hear this from me okay?"

"What was he talking about? Don't talk to Uraraka? I would if I could." He muttered. "Still... as annoying Uraraka is, that's kind of wierd coming from a doctor. Huh."

The more he thought of it, the more wierd it seemed. Eventually, the issue seemed to be too complicated for Izuku's current mental state. "AGH! Enough thinking! Whatever. It's not like I'm going to see her after 2 months anyway."

'That's right. After 2 months, this whole nightmare will all be over.'