A Certain Baldy

"Hey Izuku!"

"Tch." Izuku was spun around in his wheelchair to meet the cheerful girl. "What do you want?"

"Ehh? I can't even talk to my best friend?"

"The only best friend you can have of me is my middle finger." Izuku quietly muttered. "So? What is the oh so glorious queen wanting this time?"

"Come have lunch with me!" Uraraka cheerfully replied.

"No." A simple yet quite effective answer.

Uraraka puffed out her cheeks and pretended to stomp her feet. She then bent over to Izuku's ear. "Hey bastard. I'll kill you. Fucking come along while I'm still being nice or else..." she took out her phone and brought up a video of Izuku crying while Uraraka was patting his head. "...I'll spread this around."

"Hahaha..." Izuku forced a fake smile and turned to the nurse. "I'm sorry, but may I have lunch here?"

"Why of course Midoriya! You go and have lunch with your friends. And Uraraka please take care of his wheelchair." The nurse cheerfully replied.

'I don't like where this is going.'

Uraraka had a malicious smile as she spoke. "Of course I will! Me and Izuku here..." She turned to Izuku with a hint of violence in her eyes. "...will get along very fine. No need to worry."

'Please worry!'

"Well then I'll leave him to you! Bye now!" The nurse then left leaving his life to the most dangerous weapon on this planet.

"U-uraraka?"

"Yes?" She hummed back.

"Y-you wouldn't harm a person on a wheelchair right? You wouldn't stoop to that level right?"

"Of course not! What kind of a woman do you think I am?" Uraraka put a hand on ger chest and pretended to be insulted.

'A fucking gorilla. No maybe an orangutan.' Izuku silently cursed in his mind.

"Dont worry so much. I'll only wheel you as fast as half of Korosensei's top speed."

"That's still 10 times the speed of sound!"

"Now now. Come along young'un." Uraraka spoke.

Izuku looked behind as Uraraka grabbed the handels of his wheelchair. She was stretching her legs as if preparing for a race. "U-uraraka? W-what are you doing?"

"I'm about to deja vu you."

Izuku stared confused until he remembered. "Wait isn't that an Initial D refrence? Don't tell me you're going to-"

"Here we go!"

What had followed was a sight to truly be seen. The patients watched in a combination of horror and awe as Uraraka raced a horrified Izuku accross the cafeteria. After a particular sharp right turn, Izuku almost spilt out of his wheelchair only to be grabbed by Uraraka and pulled down. The sound coming out of Izuku could only be described as a "5 year old girl screaming after her parents left her for daycare", according to witness accounts.

________
"Hnnnng. It feels good to race around once in a while." Uraraka stretched after arriving at an empty table.

'At the cost of my breakfast.' Is what Izuku would have retorted, but was busy trying not to throw up.

"Oi Uraraka! Who's this young 'ellow?"

Izuku looked up and was greeted by a strange sight. "S-saitama?"

"I'll kill ya." Retorted the bald man. Baldy turned to Uraraka. "So? Who's this person? 'Nother one of your victims?"

'I'm not the first?! I pray for anyone else who has endured this trial.'

"Ah let me introduce you guys. Izuku this is my brother, Ahokina Uraraka."

"Nice to meetcha'!" He stook out his hand for Izuku to shake.

"And Ahokina, this is Izuku Mandela. We met couple of days ago."

'What am I? A political leader?' Izuku cleared his throat. "Actually it's Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." Izuku took Ahokina's hand and shook it.

"Mildoria? That's a pretty hard name to say."

"You too? I thought it was just me." Uraraka nodded in agreement.

Izuku stared at Uraraka surprised. 'You were serious? No wait that can't be I heard her say my name correctly.'

"So anyway Mamomonomindano, this is my brother."

"That's not even close! Actually how'd you even say that? That's harder than Midoriya!"

"Ah c'mon now. Forgive us, we country folks ain't used to producing city names, Mamomonomindano." Ahokina put an arm around Izuku. He whispered into Izuku's ear. "Tell ya what; if Uraraka's ever botherin' ya. I'll take care of her." He then smiled. "Sorry for all her trouble."

'ARE YOU AN ANGEL?! Finally, my benefactor is here to save me.' Izuku mentally was doing backflips and crying tears of joy.

Uraraka took notice and brought Ahokina by the ear and started to speak with him. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but with Ahokina's absolute terrified face, Izuku got the gist of it.

Izuku put a hand on the brother's shoulder and smiled. They held eye contact and mutual understanding was comprehended. It was hard for both of them.

Uraraka cleared her throat and they both faced her. "So? Are we eating or not?"

________
"W-what is it?" Uraraka stammered out. Izuku had been staring at her for some time. "Is there something on my face?"

Izuku looked at Ahokina. "You know... I've been wondering. Ahokina has a countryside accent and since you guys are siblings..." Izuku turned to Uraraka. "Are you a country bumpkin?"

The only responce Izuku got was a punch to the stomach.

Can you guys actually say 'Mamomonomindano'? Try saying it fast three times.