Pervert

"Izuku are you alright in there?" The nurse knocked on the door. "You've been in there for a pretty long time."

"Yes I'm fine!" Izuku yelled back. He sighed and dunked himself lower in the warm water. 'God it really has been a week since I last had a bath huh?' Immedietly after explaining the nickname Uraraka had given (which took well over an hour), he had asked for a bath. The nurse had agreed almost too quickly. 'I guess she was right... I did stink.'

Izuku looked up and stared at the blank roof, reflecting on what happened that day. His mind drifted to the few moments he had with Uraraka. 'Who does she think she is anyway? So rude.' Izuku started to frown as he recollected their dialogue. 'She didn't have to be so mean. Although...' Izuku pulled the drain. '...she did get my mind off of everything recently.'

Izuku leaned on the side off the bathtub and called out, "Umm excuse me? I'm done with my bath."

"Hm? Oh alright! I'll send someone to get you!" Responded the nurse.

"This is the worst." Izuku sighed. Ever since the accident, his entire motor functions was restricted to his left arm. Casts surrounded other parts of his body. "They said it was waterpoof, but is it really?" He questioned lifting his right arm's cast. Izuku felt a sharp pain in his right ribs, "R-right. I shouldn't make any sudden movements. It hurts like hell."

After a male nurse "collected" Izuku from the bath, he was forced onto a wheelchair, buttnaked, and was wheeled to a closet. There, the male nurse helped him dress, from his underwear all the way to his shirt. While leaving, the nurse heard Izuku sobbingly mutter, "I can't be a husband anymore; I've been tainted."

The male nurse laughed wholeheartedly and clapped Izuku on the back saying, "Now, now. There's nothing to be ashamed of! In fact I've got to say that you've been growing mighty fine. A sign of a very healthy boy is his-"

"Please stop!" Izuku begged, covering his face.

________
"You look happier" Doctor Aizawa blankly stated. Currently, he was doing his daily IV replacement for Izuku.

"Happier? I don't know what you mean."

"Well-" Aizawa took a step back double checking his work, "-you seem more responsive."

Izuku nervously glanced down and rubbed his right arm. "Ah well, I don't really feel anything right now." He let go and started to fidget with his fingers, "It's like if I just pushed a button inside my brain, and I just stopped thinking about the incident. It's as if my brain hasn't processed that my parents are..." he started to choke on his words.

"Hm." Aizawa collected his clipboard and proceeded to leave. "What you're describing, Midoriya, is what we in the medical field call 'shock'." And with that he was gone.

'Shock? Is... that what this is? Is that why I can't manage to seem to be sad? It still feels unreal... like this is some big dream.'

Izuku's thoughts was interrupted when he heard a familiar, annoying voice, "Izukuuuuu! Hey Izuku! Where are you?"

'Eek. Better lock the door before she finds me-'

"Hey Izuku!"

Izuku groaned. 'Her again?'

"Hey. Hey. Izuku. Whydya' ignore me? And hey why did you groan. I'll kill you." Uraraka said in a threatening voice.

'What are you, a yandere?' Izuku sighed and turned to her, "What do you want Urararaka. And why are you calling me by my first name?"

"I was bored." She nonchalantly stated. "Also you added one too many 'ra's"

'If you're bored go to your freaking room!' Izuku angrily thought. "Oh sorry I stuttered."

"Hm? A Monogatori reference? An otaku?"

"Hey you understood it too." Izuku then pointed his good arm to her, "And you haven't answered my question, why are you calling me by my first name?"

"Ehhh? But you're last name is too hard to say."

"It literally has only one more syllable!"

"What was your last name again?" Uraraka started to scratch her head. "What was it? Ah! Mandalorian!"

"Thats the star wars franchise!"

"Ehhh you're no fun Mendelan."

"Its Midoriya!"

"Yes yes, Manderine." Uraraka waved off.

Izuku sighed. She was being such a difficult person. "So? Why are you here?"

"I told you didn't I? I was bored."

"So why are you here to bother me?"

Uraraka shrugged. "No reason really. Just wanted to see how the little pervert was doing."

"Oi oi oi don't say that. My nurse almost killed me." Izuku shushed. He whispered, "I was not staring at your b-boobs."

Uraraka covered her chest and said with a disgusted face, "Ugh. You said boobs. Creep. Pervert. Virgin."

"Aren't you also a virgin?" Izuku accused.

"I am a pure and lovely 15 year old virgin."

"Then-" Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose. "No nevermind. I'm done with this conversation."

"Glad we can meet at a compromise."