Halloween Party

"Aww aren't you two the cutest things ever." Mitsuki fawned. She aggressively spun around them, taking photos from every possible angle.

"What- what am I doing?" Izuku questioned with dead eyes. He looked up and shed a silent tear. 'Two people now have seen my naked flesh. I'm too impure to get married now.'

Mitsuki slightly nodded her head while admiring their costumes. "I must say- matching costumes are definetly the way to go. You guys look like a proper couple now!"

"Hahaha." Izuku responded in a dead tone. 'Seriously. What am I doing? I've been stripped and forced to change into this ridiculous witch apparel and now I'm being made fun of for having matching costumes.'

"Hey c'mon Izuku! Pose for the camera!" Uraraka cheerfully said. She lowered herself and linked arms with the cripple boy.

'Ah. I want to die. I want to crawl in a hole and die.'

A rustling sound was heard and Izuku turned around. He was not prepared for the sight to behold. There, a Bakugo, a man known for his pride and manliness, stood dressed in a cat costume.

Bakugo and Izuku held eye contact for a moment. Izuku opened his mouth but could not find the words to speak. He closed his mouth. He was truly flabbergasted by a man in a cat costume. Izuku once more opened his mouth to speak. "Holy shi-"

"Not a word Deku." Bakugo said with a dangerous tone. Izuku saw that Bakugo was slightly trembling.

Struggling to keep a straight face, Izuku and Uraraka made eye contact and shook their heads. If they laughed now, Katsuki would murder them.  'Dontlaughdontlaughdontlaugh-'

"You look like Cat fucking Noir!" Mitsuki pointed, laughing.

"Pfft." Uraraka turned her head in an attempt to hide her laughing. She put her hands over her mouth as if a way to prevent air from escaping her mouth.

'URARAKA! DON'T YOU DARE!' Izuku looked at her and aggressively shook his head. He was barely keeping it together and was a hat drop away from absolutely losing it. 'Dont laugh. Dont laugh. Think of sad things. Think of puppies dying. Think of sad little abandoned kittens-'

"-If we put you in a box you would look like a sad abandoned kitten!" Continued Mitsuki. Izuku and Uraraka started to tremble as little giggles and air releases were made.

'Aunt Mitsuki please! Anymore of this and we'll-'

"Ah!" Mitsuki looked as if she had made a connection. "Since 'Zuku and Uraraka are witches and you're a cat, does that make you their familiar?"

That was the final blow. Izuku erupted in laughter as he bent over. "HAHAHAHAHA HOLY HELL KACCHAN! YOU LOOK LIKE- HAHAHA- AN ABANDONED KITTY!"

Izuku fell off his wheelchair while laughing and clenched his sides. Uraraka sooned joined him on the floor as she started to violently laugh amd cough. Katsuki stood still, trembling and slowly walked up to Izuku.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FURRY!" Uraraka wheezed out.

Izuku heard Katsuki mutter under his breath, "Ah. I want to die. I want to crawl in a hole and die."

Slowly after some time had passed, the couple slowly collected themselves and Uraraka picked herself off the floor. She helped Izuku back on his wheelchair while having fits of giggles. Uraraka wiped a tear and turned to Katsuki. "So Bakugo- hehe- why are you in such wonderful costume?"

"Didn't have a choice..."

"Hm? What was that?"

"I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! I WAS FORCED TO ATTEND THE STUPID PARTY AND THEY REQUIRED A COSTUME! THIS WAS THEIR ONLY SPARE!" Katsuki angrily yelled.