seven

"What will I do when you're in England?" I asked tossing my carry-on on my bed.

"Well..." she sat on my bed as she thought. "I never had someone under contract well I was away. You will stay at my place and you will Skype me and... start trying new things."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"With toys." I nodded nervous. "How much are your bills?" She asked putting out her phone.

"Um... 950 for rent, and 500 altogether for my car installment and insurance."

"Ok, 2000$ a month enough?" She asked.

"Miss Davis..." I mumbled. "No, I can't take that."

"You can earn it." She said grabbing my ass.

"I will ma'am." She pulled me to stand in front of her.

"Good girl. Your learning quick."

"I really want to please you."

"You're doing a good job so far baby." She grabbed my ass with both hands and rubbed it. "Another rule. Calling you anything other than kink names." She smacked my ass lightly. "Finish up so we can go to the shop." I nodded and finished packing in a few minutes.

"Miss," I said zipping up my bag. I leaned over her and grabbed my laptop and she grabbed me.

"By the way, Earlier, thank you." I knew what she was talking about.

"Is that one of the rules," I asked and she nodded smiling.

As we walked into the mall miss Davis looked at the food court. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yes," I said and she took my hand in hers as a guy started to eye me up. We sat down with our food she smiled at me. "What?" I questioned.

"You're the first girl I ever been with who ate. You're so different than everyone else. And I'm starting, already to feel things I shouldn't so when I get home from England I'm going to treat you just how I've treated everyone else ok?" I nodded.

"Ok. I'm sorry Miss Davis."

"I told you I was sorry. Another rule. But no more." I nodded. Once we were done eating she took me to a few shops and got me revealing clothes and she spent about 400$ in la senza. No one spoke on the car ride home, I had time to think. Part of me wanted to have sex with her, we've gone this far... but another part of me regretted this. How was she going to act when she got back? The same way she did last night. Once we got back to the hotel Miss Davis opened my door and I got out grabbing the bags. We went up to her place and still no words until I placed the bags on the floor.

"Come with me." She said. I followed her into the bathroom and she opened a cupboard door causing me to gasp. I'm going to teach you some things for when I'm gone."

"Ok, ma'am."

"Please call me mommy right now." I nodded.

"Sorry, mommy." I hated it.

"Do you know what this is?" She asked. I looked at it for a long minute.

"Isn't it... something for..."

"It's a butt plug." She said and I nodded. "Have you tried anything like it before." I shook my head no. "Well, mommy will show you."

"M... mommy I don't know if I can do this."

"I'll clean you up and show you how to do it." She was calm and I was surprised and scared. Mommy kinks and anal... could it really get worst? She laid a towel on the floor and I laid on it, she took my dress off and rolled me on my side.

"I can't do this," I said. She grabbed my arm tightly and laid me back.

°••°°••°

"It's time." She walked in pulling me up. After a little while, she pushed me down on the bed. "Now you're going to get it wet so spread your legs." I was made to put the toy in myself and thirsted it a few times. "Ok."I knew what was next so I closed my eyes and felt sick, I squirmed and pulled away but she grabbed my hips and pushed me down so it fully went in.

●●●

"I'm leaving." I hear, I pulled my eyes open and Miss Davis was dressed in a suit with a suitcase by her side.

"Ok, ma'am." I nodded getting out of bed. I knew better than asking for a robe. "Is there anything you'd like me to do for you miss?"

"You shouldn't have to ask." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry Miss Davis." I got on my knees and slowly put my tongue to use. As soon as she finished she pulled up her pants and went to the door.

"You can get dressed. But don't let me catch you in clothes on Skype."

"Thank you, ma'am. " And she was gone. I ran to the room and grabbed my suitcase pulling on a sweater and yoga pants and I was so eager to feel clothes against my skin I forgot to put on underwear. I walked into the living room and looked out at the view, I pressed miss Davis on my phone and put it to my ear nerves.

"Hello, Miss Spencer." Her British voice made my stomach twist.

"Miss... I was wondering if I could go out for breakfast?"

"You can go... lock up on your way out. Behave."

"I will."

"Good girl- wait. Do mommy a favour." I closed my eyes.

"Yes... mommy?"

"In the kitchen on the fridge there is a teapot, my spare office key is inside. Go inside and in my bottom desk drawer... well just let me know when your there."

"Ok. One sec."

"Excuse me?"

"One-second ma'am." I corrected.

"Good girl." I got the key opened the door and went to her desk.

"Ok, ma'am."

"There are two metal balls."

"Yes ma'am..." I picked them up.

"Put them in your mouth for me baby girl." I took a few breaths and then slowly put them in my mouth. "Done baby?"

"Hum." Was all I could say.

"Take them out... put them inside you." I  locked her office door and went to the bedroom I pulled down my pants and was surprised to find myself wet. "Dolly."

"I locked up your office, I'm laying on the bed now."

"Put them inside you and keep them there till you get back to my place. I'll talk to you tonight, find me a house and office. Send me links and I'll let you know."

"Ok, ma'am."

"Put them inside right now dolly." I closed my eyes.

"One is in ma'am." I said, for some reason my eyes watered. "They're both in," I said embarrassed.

"Good. I'll talk to you tonight." Click.