four

"Now." She said taking the piece of paperback and turning it over, she grabbed a pen and removed the cap. "You are to answer any questions I ask." She said as she wrote on the paper. "You will stay here. You will always answer your phone no matter what. And you will start to work for me. I'll give you the two house sales and then you'll quit." She said.

"B-but what about when this ends?"

"You can still work for me, no strings attached remember."

"Yes sorry ma'am," I mumbled.

"Now, follow me." She said. I stood up and she walked past me, she leads me to her room. "Remove your clothes." She said aggressively. I reached for my dress zipper but failed to try to reach it. "Here." She said, she took my long hair putting it over my shoulder. She unzipped the dress then ran her fingers down my back making me shiver. "Your very beautiful dolly."

"Thank you," I said. I pulled my dress off my shoulders and down over my body till it landed on the floor. I stepped out of it then I bent over to pick it up, I placed it on the bed suddenly the most self-conscious I've ever been.

"Your bra and underwear." She said, I hesitated for a minute as I reached for my bra she spoke. "Wait." She sighed as if she was angry at herself. "You can put this on." She passed me a black silk robe.

"Thank you," I said as I removed my bra then underwear quickly pulling on the robe.

"Go sit on the couch I'll be back in a second." She said, I nodded tying my robe. I walked to the couch as she rushed past me going into her office slamming the door. She was in there for about 20 minutes, when she came out she looked angry as hell. "Remove the robe." She said. I untied it and she walked over grabbing my wrist tightly pulling me up.

"Ma'am... that hurts."

"I don't care." She said. She pulled the robe off me roughly before pushing my back on the couch. I sat there naked and uncomfortable. Her eyes wandered my body. She sat on the love seat beside me, her eyes still on my body as she spoke. "Tomorrow, we go shopping for you. You can only wear a bra and underwear around the house. Understood."

"Yes," I said.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Yes ma'am," I said and she nodded.

"Good girl, now if you disrespect me or my rules you will be in trouble ok. You are mine now until I'm done with you."

"Ok, ma'am... I understand." I said.

"Ok." She looked me in the eye for a long minute before caving. "Put the robe on and go into the kitchen." She said, she walked to her bedroom and I grabbed the robe quickly walking to the kitchen. After a second she appeared, in a pie of black lace panties and a thin flowy crop top. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'm not thirsty." She looked at me for a second.

"Alright, we need to talk." She gestured to the kitchen table. I sat down and she looked up at me for a long moment. "Are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you can about your purity?"

"I mean..." I thought for a second. "I wanted to wait till I was married."

"But now?"

"Since I meet you-" "-no strings attached Dolly." She said thinking for a minute.

"Ok, I will teach you things. But I won't have actual sex with you, no vaginal sex."

"Ok..." I said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Can I know your name?" I asked.

"No. No one else has known it, your not an exception. Your purpose to me is nothing more than a toy." She said and I looked down slightly upset but at the same time I literally sighed up for this.

"Sorry," I mumbled quietly.

"Come it's past midnight." I followed her to her room she lifted the covers and I got in, she got in on the other side. She turned to face me and I looked at her. "Take off the robe." I nodded pulling it off, she reached down taking off her panties. "Do you touch yourself?" She said. As I went to speak she stopped me. "Don't lie, you'll be punished."

"Some times," I replied.

"Show me." She said. Suddenly all the blood in my body went to my cheeks. "Now." She said and she pulled the blanket off me. She grabbed my hand putting it on my vagina. "Do you use toys?" She asked.

"No."

"Have you ever?"

"No ma'am," I said just above a whisper.

"Ok baby girl, I want you to touch yourself for me ok? I'm going to grab something but I want your fingers deep inside yourself." She said standing up, I slowly put one finger inside me than two. "Keep your eyes closed and remove your fingers she said. I removed my hand and she put something in it. She guided my hand back and I felt something fill me up.