six

"Dolly, how did you get her sale?" Marge asked.

"She called me, of high recommendation from a friend."

"She's fucking stunning." I shrugged. I looked through the key box quickly.

"I gotta go." I smiled. Once back at my desk I looked at the computer again.

"Dolly we need to talk." Miss Davis kicked me under the table.

"Um, miss Jean. This is my last client and I'm quitting."

"What?" She snapped.

"I- I found a." I looked at Miss Davis who was rubbing her fingers together then pointed up. "A much higher paying job."

"At what?" Miss Davis started to pretend to type and was opening her hands like a book.

"A secretary. At a publication place."

"How can you make more as a crummy secretary?" She asked. Miss David stood up.

"If you don't mind me stepping in. 30$ an hour don't sound crummy to me, but what do is this management." She said then she flicked his finger up toward me so I stood. "I will do this sale directly through this lady here and I will be sure to spread the word."

"Ma'am... I... 30$ an hour?"

"Do they need another secretary?" A girl piped in from the back.

"Sophie!"

"No, thank you, dear. Dolly is all I need." I removed my thumb drive from the computer grabbed my coffee cup and book and walked out in front of Miss Davis.

"What did I just do!" I sighed as I sat in her car.

"You grew balls." She smiled, she pulled my chin over to her and kissed my lips lightly.

"But I have Bill's to pay."

"I'll pay them until I get my business open here."

"I can't expect that," I said and her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" She stopped and pulled her eyebrows together. "Are ya taken a bloody piss?" I let a laugh slip out and she leaned over pulling my hair, I kept my lips tight as I gasped. "Well... no listen I'm flying home in a few days- one second." She pulled her phone away from her ear. "Do you have a passport?" I shook my head.

"No."

"I'm back. Listen just don't talk to them anymore I'll try to fly out tomorrow, if you fuck this up your dead." She pressed end and sighed.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"No. Not really I might be fucked if the twat left in charge in England fucks up once more." I reached over and touched her hand rubbing it and she looked over at me. "Receiving affection. Talking about personal shit. Two more rules." She said.

"I'm sorry... I just cant not care about someone." I said as my phone started to ring. Unknown call. "Except this ass hole." Miss Davis took my phone.

"Ello?" She looked over at me.

"I'm going to kill you." I hissed knowing I'd regret it. She put her finger to her lips. Shu.

"Sorry mate you have the wrong number... no me and my husband just got this phone today..." she stared over at me. "You too... bye." She pressed end tossed my phone to me and threw the car in reverse. "Where do you live." She said. I told her my address quietly.

"I'm sorry m-"

"Don't make another fucking sound." I closed my mouth and watched the trees and buildings race by. I grabbed my key from my bag and within a split second Miss, Davis was at my door opening it for me. We walked to my building and up the steps, finally to my door. I put the key in the lock and as soon as it clicked Miss Davis pushed me inside. I slammed the door and she grabbed my arm. "You think you can talk to me like that?"

"I'm sorry."

"You need to watch your fucking mouth you hear me?"

"Yes Ma'am I'm sorry."

"Show me how sorry you are." She said pushing me to the ground. I looked up at her and she undid her belt, I was nervous. Scared even, I had no idea what I was about to do. "Dolly!" She snapped. I kneeled up and unzipped her pants, the whole time thinking what the fuck are you doing! I stopped and thought for a second. "Look how fucking wet you make me and you're just going to let me suffer?"

"I'm sorry ma'am... I'm sorry- I just don't know what I'm doing."

"Well just try." She said grabbing my hair in one hand I closed my eyes and she pulled my hair, they shot open. "I want you to look at me, this is your first time I want to watch you taste me." It only took a few seconds for her to moan, she leaned her back against the wall and she closed her eyes. "Fuck dolly baby!" She hissed pulling my hair. After a few minutes, she tensed and tried to push me away, but I was going to see it through. I knew what she was doing. "I'm gonna- fuck baby!" She came in my mouth and as she was coming I looked up at her and she ran a hand through my hair pulling it lightly. After a few seconds, she grabbed my arm pulling me up to her.

"You can sit," I said pointing to the couch and she smiled pulling me with her. She sat down and pulled me to stand in front of her, she lifted my skirt and tucked it in the waistband. Again I was on full display.

"Turn around." I did as I was told. "Bend over." I hesitated but did as she said.

"Ma'am!" I yelped as she smacked my ass.

"Will you talk to me like that again?"

"No miss Davis I'm sorry."

"Good girl. Mommy wishes she could make you cum." She said grabbing my ass with one hand and snacking me harder.

"Ma'am," I said falling forward grabbing my coffee table.