twenty four

As we got on a small plane Miss Davis shook the pilot's hand and we sat down across from each other at a table. She reached across and took my hand in hers. "I can't wait to get you to my flat."

"Ya?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Huhum." She leaned forward and touched the collar lightly. "You'll finally know what it means to be owned. In my house, there are rules ok?" I nodded. "Always refer to me as mistress, when I say room you meet me in my playroom. You will make or order supper every day unless I state otherwise, my maid will take care of the chores. And you will always be home when I get home." I nodded again. "Words miss. Spencer. This is serious now ok? The fun and games are over, your training starts now we can't keep at this forever someday you'll have to move on."

"M... move on?" I asked.

"To a different Dom." She folded her hands in front of me.

"I... th-" I shook my head as the plane started to take off. Once we were at cruising altitude Lucy got up.

"Come here." She took my hand in hers leading me toward a couch, she pulled me on her lap so I was facing her. "You knew this wasn't going to last forever, enjoy it and learn what you can." I felt sad, I thought she had changed her mind... "Pull up your skirt."

"I..."

"I didn't ask." She laid her hands on my thighs and pushed up my skirt, she kissed my neck lightly and I felt something cold pressed against my entrance. I jumped and she wrapped her arm around me tightly before thrusting it inside me, a moan came out and I tried to bury my face in her neck but she pushed me back so she could look at my face. I closed my eyes as she thrust the toy quickly making me chew my lip to hold in the moans. "You like that kitten?" She asked.

"Y-yes mistress," I mumbled. She kissed down my neck and across my collar bone. "Mistress... fuck." I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I got close.

"Let me know when you're going to cum baby. Open your eyes." She said, I pulled them open and she gripped my thigh digging in her nails making me moan.

"M-mistress."

"You gonna cum baby?" I nodded and she stopped.

"Fuck..." I said through gritted teeth, she slapped my cheek.

"I have work to do." She pushed me off her and I looked up at him.

"Miss... miss Davis."

"My pleasure has started. Deal with it yourself and let me watch or cope with it." She sat back down at the table... you signed up for this, no one else had finished it but you need to. Don't be a fucking pussy.

I watched her work on her laptop, I looked at the small screen on the wall. Nine and a half hours. I let out a breath and Miss Davis looked over at me. "Sleep, when we land it'll be 9 Am and I want to take you to my office." I nodded slowly. She got up grabbing a blanket and throwing it over me before kissing my head and then getting back to work.

I didn't realize how tired I was until I felt Miss Davis kiss my head. "We land in twenty minutes kitten, get up." I nodded and stretched, I went into the bathroom and threw some water on my face. I pulled my hair back in a messy bun and I thought about getting it dyed soon, maybe I'll do it and surprise het. I also changed from my skirt into tight black leggings and a flowy black t-shirt. I walked out and she took her bottom lip between her teeth, and pulled me tight to her and kissed me lightly.