nine

I woke to a noise and I jumped, I looked around and after a second Miss Davis walked into view. "I called. Several times."

"I... I... I fell asleep I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You had me worried." I got out of bed in just panties and a bra and I walked over to her.

"I'm sorry," I said putting my hand on her face, she slapped my hand away. "Ma'am..." I started to unbutton her shirt.

"Stop it dolly." She grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to the couch, she sat down pulled off my panties and bent me over her knee. "I called and texted seventeen times. Count."

"Ma'a-" hit. "One." Hit. "Two."...... hit. "Fi...fifteen." I cried. She pushed me off and I was on my knees on the floor sobbing. "Why didn't you take your anger out on Skyler before you came back?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me." She turned to face me, she put her hand around my neck and pulled me to stand. "You are my only one right now. That mouth just earned you ten more." She pulled me into her office and pushed me over her desk. I closed my eyes and I felt something different spank me, I looked back to see she has a paddle. I cried more as she continued, on the second last one I tried to dry up my eyes on my arm. "Stand." She snapped. I looked at her for a long second then I put my lips on hers, she kissed back and I started to unbutton her shirt. Once I had it off her I undid her bra, she pulled away. "You have to stop."

"I want it... I want you to have sex with me."

"You want me to fuck you, baby girl?" She asked grabbing my throat and I nodded. "You want me to use you? You be my little fuck toy?" I nodded and she squeezed my throat and it made me wetter than I'd ever have thought. She placed her hand between my thighs and her thumb slowly trailed my entrance but she pulled away. "Put your underwear back on I'll be out shortly." I left her office feeling tired even though I had just woken. I went to the window and laid my forehead against the glass, I thought I heard a moan from the office but I shook off the thought. What did I sign up for? My phone buzzed a Facebook message. JOHN DOE : miss me? I threw my phone across the room.

"Wow." I jump to see Miss Davis standing next to it.

"Sorry... I..." I let out a breath.

"What's wrong?" She picked it up and examined it.

"I... nothing."

"What'd I say about lying dolly?"

"It's nothing about you or anything. It's just my personal life."

"If it makes you this upset I want you to tell me."

"The... the guy who kept calling my phone." I shook my head. She walked over to me and put her arms around me. I stiffened but after I second I relaxed against her chest.

"I'm taking you out. Let's get you dressed." She mumbled, I nodded and she took my arm leading me towards her bed. She told me to lay down and I prayed to whoever I had good karma with that nothing was going in my ass. After I second I jumped when I felt Miss Davis's hands on my bum and the sensation made me flinch. She was rubbing cream on me. It started to sting and I must have made a noise because she let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Dolly..."

"It's ok Ma'am," I mumbled.

"You just... made me very angry."

"I'm sorry ma'am." I got dressed in a pair of black leggings and an oversized sweater, as Miss Davis walked out of the bathroom she was in a pair of black leggings and a tight-fitting gray t-shirt with a blazer over it. She looked...

"Eyes are up here." She said and I snapped them to her face, a smile played on her lips. She ran a hand through my hair and I thought she was going to kiss me but she turned away and let out a breath. "It's weird." She mumbled as we step into the elevator.

"What?" I asked.

"You look just as good in clothes as you do out." I blushed looking away, she pushed me against the wall and her lips went to mine. I kissed back and she grabbed my hair with her fist, a moan slipped out and she smiled against my lips.

"Can I ask you something?" I said once in her car.

"Maybe." She glanced toward me.

"Why did you start this?"

"Well there's no tragic dramatic story, I was raised religious and when I got older and I found porn I got drawn to the kinky stuff." I found myself blush. "What?" She smiled and I shook my head. "As soon as I found out about Doms and Subs I knew I needed to be into it. I was a sub-"

"You were a sub?" I blurt and blushed again. "I... sorry Ma'am-"

"I was a sub for four years. Then that ended and I became a Dom... the first time was..." she stopped and after a second cleared her throat.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said angrily. It was quiet for a long few minutes. "The Dom I was under was... crazy for a lack of better words. She didn't do aftercare or anything, just beat and..." she swallowed. "My first sub didn't end well.... she ended up hospitalized. I thought what my Dom did to me was ok. It wasn't. She... I learned when I started talking to real Dom and Subs that she rapped me and abused me. After my first I got the contract done up, then I had two more girls and they left. They were a part of the BDSM community for a while but they couldn't take it. Now I have you... I still have some of the old ways from my Dom in me and I try not to act on it... but when I get angry..." I was in awe. I never thought in a million years I'd hear her say this many words. "If there is anything I do to make you uncomfortable please let me know."

"W-" I stopped.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Baby girl." She touched my hand lightly.

"I... just..."