twenty nine

I pulled my eyes open and seen the light coming through the window, I got out of bed and Lucy was still sleeping so I went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. I mixed her half and half and sugar together in her cup well I waited for the coffee to finish. I looked in her freshly stocked fridge and grabbed mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes. I threw two bagels in the toaster and as I poured up the coffee the bagels popped and Lucy walked in. "This is a lovely sight to see the first time in the morning."

"Here you go, mistress." I said passing her the mug of coffee and she held it between her hands.

"Thank you, Dolly, let me see your back." She said as I passed her the sandwich, she lifted my shirt and took off the bandage. "Keep a bandage off today and wait till I come home to shower." She pulled my shirt back down and ran her hand through my hair.

"Is there any good hair salons around?" I asked.

"Um, there's one on the street we went to last night. Why?"

"I haven't changed my hair in a while."

"What do you want to do?"

"Dye it." I shrugged.

"I like your hair the way it is, nothing too drastic."

"I was thinking something different."

"Wait till your done with me. I like your hair the way it is, go get it trimmed and you can get it lightened if you want." I eyed her up. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes, mistress." I nodded. We ate our food and just as Lucy was getting ready to leave her phone buzzed and she looked at it then smiled.

"When I get off work tonight be dressed and ready, I'm taking you to the club."

"Ok mistress..."

"Hey." She lifted my chin to look at her. "Just do as I tell you and it'll be ok."

"Yes mistress..." she left and I leaned my back against the door letting out a breath. The day was slow and when five o'clock came Lucy walked into the house.

"Miss Spencer." She called, I walked out the hallway and she smiled at me.

"I have pasta for supper."

"Thank you." She nodded, we went into the kitchen and my head was running with questions. "What's on your mind?"

"I'm just nervous about tonight."

"Kitten, it'll be fine. Just listen to me, do as your told and only speak when spoken to. I've been apart of this for a long time so do not embrace me or you will regret it, and I promise you that."

"Yes, mistress." I nodded. We ate our food and showered, Lucy picked out clothes for me. A chain-type garter and a beautiful black dress with a slit way too far up the side.

"Fuck Dolly." Lucy bit her lip and grabbed my neck tightly. "You are mine. Remember that."

"Yes miss Davis." I nodded and she dropped her hand. We got in a taxi and I chewed on my lip, what was I going to walk into? Well anyone else try and do something to me? Will I only serve Lucy? After about fifteen minutes the taxi stopped and Lucy helped me out, we walked for a few minutes until we reached a small brick house, we went around the side to a basement door and I felt sick. Lucy knocked on the door.

"Misty." She said, the door opened and it was a small porch, a girl about my age flashed a smile. Lucy closed the door behind us and the girl opened the second door, it was a dimly lit room similar to what one might think of when they hear 'secret sex club'.

"Misty!" A tall skinny blonde said walked toward us, Lucy had her hand on the small of my back and pulled me closer.

"Jellybean." She nodded.

"You brought someone." She mumbled.

"Yes, finally found someone worth it to bring here." Lucy looked sideways at me. I dared myself to glance around and I held my breath trying not to make eye contact.

"She's stunning." 'Jellybean' said.

"She is." Lucy nodded taking my hand making me do a spin.

"Um." The woman grinned. "Are you donating tonight?"

"No, I'm her first Dom."

"Ouh-"

"Drink." Lucy said to me, I glanced around till I found the drink cart. I walked toward it and passed a desk where a girl was being whipped with a horse zapper. I quickly pored Lucy's wine and as I walked back I kept my head down.

"That's not fair." The woman mumbled to Lucy as I reached them.

"Get over it." Lucy said taking the drink from me. "Do you want a drink?" Lucy asked.

"No thank you."

"American." Another woman said walking over, a girl was tight to her and once she stopped walking the girl dropped to her knees...

"Canadian," Lucy said, I don't remember telling her I was from Canada?

"Sorry." She said mocking the 'accent'. "What's her name?"

"Yous may call her Kit." She said letting her hand fall from behind me.

"Lulu," the second woman said looking down at her sub. "Show Kit around. You can speak, to her only." She stood up and nodded.

"Fhank you mommy." She said, I cringed inside. Lucy looked at me and nodded. I followed the girl away from Lucy and I hated it. "Hi." She said losing the baby voice.

"Hello." I said quietly.

"So this is the common room," she said as we glanced around. A few pairs were making out and a few were going to nearly third base. "Anything in this room can be used by the Doms only, and that desk over there is for public humiliation." I nodded. "The drink cart you know is over there, this way." She lead us to a hall with several rooms on either side. "There are three privet room, for well privet times and the other six are public, if your in there anyone can come in and watch or you can even offer other people to participate." We walked down the hall and I made the mistake of looking in one of the rooms, my heart has never beaten so much before. "How did you snag Misty?" She asked as we entered a kitchen.

"I... we met by accident. I don't know... um."

"Your shy." She said. "This is the kitchen and there are two bathrooms, She pointed to the right of the kitchen.

"Kitten," Lucy called making me turn red. I turned to see her walking down the hall. "Thanks, lulu go back to your owner." She nodded and was off down the hall. "We might have to venture in one of those rooms when we come back."

"Have you brought anyone else here?" I asked knowing it was going to be a mistake.

"You know you are not allowed to ask about things like that." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall and entering one of the rooms with a door on. Inside it was bright and neon pink. She slammed the door and pulled me over her knee.