twenty three

A knock on the door startled me, I looked towards Lucy who was watching a video on her phone. "Go get it, babe." I smiled to myself when she spoke domestically. I opened the door to see a girl from the front desk holding mail. "Here's your and Miss Davis' mail."

"Thank you." I smiled taking the small pile from her and closing the door. I went to the couch and laid the stuff down where Lucy jumped grabbing the package.

"finally." She mumbled under her breath and before I could speak she was up and into her office. I shook my head and grabbed the mail for me. My passport! Lucy said we'd leave as soon as I got it. The past two weeks have been hard for her, my passport got delayed and that was just the tip of the iceberg. I went to the bedroom and grabbed my suitcase, I started to pack then I heard my name. "Dolly." I went into her office to see her leaning against her desk. "I want to talk to you." I nodded slowly.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No kitten... You didn't. I got something for you, and I want to talk to you."

"Ok.." I nodded slowly.

"Kneel." I quickly did as I was told. "I have something for you, and you may not understand the... importance but I do, and you will over time. I never thought I'd do this but..." She pulled out a black box and opened it. "In... this community there is one thing that is taken more seriously than anything. When I mentioned to a few friends about doing this they said I was the last person they thought would do this." She handed me to box and I was confused.

"Are.... you getting a puppy?" I asked and she smiled.

"No, this is for you. We're going to London and you will be going out without me, I want people to know your mine even when I'm not with you. This is more sacred than marriage kitten, it means that... your mine and no one is allowed to touch you. Anyone with any familiarity with the kink community will know that you are spoken for. There are also rules with it, I put it on you and it doesn't come off unless I remove it, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress." I nodded.

"Good girl." She walked over to me and ran a hand through my hair, she kneeled in front of me and took the collar from the box. She leaned over to me and kissed my neck slowly before putting the leather around my neck after moving my hair to the side, she hooked it in the back and I reached my hand up touching it lightly. "Your mine."

"All yours." I nodded.

"Good kitten, I..." She leaned forward and kissed my lips. "Go pack." I nodded slowly and got up leaving. I touched the collar again lightly as I looked in my suitcase, after about twenty minutes I was done. I zipped up the suitcase and turned to see Lucy staring at me, she walked over to me and kissed my lips. "Nothing too sexy I hope?" She said.

"What do you classify as sexy?" I questioned.

"Anything but a big parker and xxxxl jogging pants."

"Well, you are going to be very disappointed."

"Oh, I will be?" She put her hand around my neck as I nodded. "I can't wait to get you to London. So I can see how much you can really handle." She squeezed lightly and I smiled. As she packed her bag I watched her, she was beautiful and I don't get how I got so lucky.

"My plane will be here in an hour."

"Your? Plane." I asked.

"Yes kitten, listen when we get there first I want to take you to my office ok?"

"Ok." I nodded slowly.

"Then you can go out." I nodded again and she kissed my head.