fourteen

I woke alone, I glanced around the room and it was pitch black. I felt around for my phone then I realized I haven't seen it since the accident. I was going to sit up but a pain in my side stopped me, I closed my eyes and pushed myself up slowly. "Hey." I jumped falling back in the bed grabbing my side. "I'm sorry. I was just going to say let me help." Once I was on my feet I slowly walked to the bathroom, I grabbed the kitchen sink and put my hand on the doorknob.

"I got it from here."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yep. I'm sure." She rolled her eyes.

"I wish you luck." I smiled and shut the door, I looked at myself in the mirror for a long moment and shook my head.

A few days later Lucy was laying in bed with me and her head was on my stomach, I played with her hair and she looked back at me. "What?"

"This is the most time I've ever spent in a bed not fucking." I laughed.

"You are..."

"Fucked up?"

"I was thinking more along the line of.... adorable." She rolled her eyes. "Keep that up and you'll get a spanking," I said in a mocking British accent.

"I should keep track of your smart mouth for when you're better." I rolled my eyes. "Another one?"

"Stop." I laughed. She moved up and kissed me, I kissed back and she laid her hand on my cheek. "You're really beautiful," I mumbled she looked away.

"It's really... weird, being in this position."

"Laying down?" I asked with a smirk.

"No." She laughed. "Me being yours and you not...."

"Being an asshole?" She nodded. "Can I know more?"

"If you answer a question for me." I nodded. "Are you sure you were a virgin?"

"Um. Yes? Do you not remember the... blood?"

"Yes, but... you knew what you were doing baby girl." I got butterflies.

"I... just... I don't know, I was just guessing."

"Well, you're a good guesser." I kissed her head.

"How'd you break your ribs?" I asked.

"Um, the first time was about two weeks after I moved in with her. She, um..."

"You don't have to talk about it-"

"She got mad at me, I don't even know why... she had a bad day at work and I fucked something up. She found out as we were going up the steps, so she stopped on the landing and pushed me so I would lean over the railing... she pushed me so hard my rib cracked..." I pushed myself to sit up and I put my arms around her. "I managed to got to a doctor a few weeks later and he said if it was a different rib my lung could have been punctured."

"Lucy..." she sat up and turned her back to me.

"The second time was... I was being punished by a guy. She..." I ignored the pain in my side and sat up leaning over and touching the small of her back, she landed forward. "She asked me a trick question, 'Is there anything you don't want me to do?' I said.... yes." She shook her head. "I didn't like when she..." she glanced back at me, I leaned forward and put my forehead on her shoulder. "Used a strap on, on me. I didn't like it, I don't.... it was too much like a guy and she made me call her daddy. I'm gay, I'm a fucking lesbian. That's not my thing, the last thing I want to think about when I fuck is a guy." She shivered. "She said I was supposed to accept everything that my Dom wanted and I wasn't supposed to have an opinion.... my punishment was the next time we went to an event she had a guy 'show me what I was missing." I pushed through the pain and crawled closer to her. She stood up and I reached out my hand taking her arm and pulling her back, she looked away and chewed her lip.

"Lucy..." She shook her head and left the room. I got out of bed and went into the living room, she was shoving on her boots. "Lucy, wait." She shrugged on her jacket and I stood in front of my door. "You signed the contract as a sub, which means I'm mistress right?" She looked at me and nodded.

"Yes ma'am," I swear I seen something behind her eyes click, she entered the submissive mode.

"Your ass is going to lay on my couch and I am going to cuddle you, with possible neck kisses and affirmations about how much you mean to me." She nodded and instantly laid down. I managed to find a somewhat comfortable way and I took her hand in mine, I cared about her so much already... if I ever met that Kim bitch I swear to god... "Lou."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Lou, I'm sorry for talking to you like that."

"It's ok."

"No, I just didn't want you to leave. I didn't realize that tone would..."

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Lucy, no. I'm sorry." Her phone started to ring and she sighed.