three

"Can we talk in my room?" She more or less demanded.

"Ok," I replied quietly. She walked fast and put her hand on the small of my back, I followed tight to her. I wondered what people thought as we rushed past, I looked up at her and she looked... it was hard to tell what her face meant. We got into the elevator and there was a young man inside already, Miss Davis pressed 9 and stepped back. The elevator stopped at 3 and the guy got off as soon as the door closed the practical stranger I just had dinner with grabbed my pushing me to the wall. My breath caught and I just stared up at her. "I really want to kiss you."

"What's your name?" I asked. She looked down at me.

"I never tell my name on the first date."

"This wasn't a date." I breathed out.

"I guess you can't know it then." She said putting her hand behind my neck she pushed her body against mine and our lips met, I swear I felt static but in the best way possible. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss, I don't know why but I did. She kissed me harder and she put his hand behind the small of my back, her hand went in my hair and she pulled it lightly and I moaned for some stupid reason. She smiled into the kiss, when she pulled away she looked down at me. The elevator stopped and she grabbed my arm pulling me into the hall, it was long and there were only four doors on either side she pulled me to the end of the hall where a double door was, she let go of my arm grabbing keys from her pocket. Unlike the rest of the doors, her key was locked with an actual key, not a card key. Once she pushed open the door she pushed me inside and threw her keys on a small table beside us. She turned to the door locking it with the chain that hung beside a hook. "Sit." She demanded as I followed her into the living room. I sat on the couch and looked at her as he walked back and forth, I looked around the room and it was massive, the wall I was facing the one opposite the door was wall to ceiling windows. To my right was a love seat and behind that 'room' with a bed two-night stands and a big dresser, it was very open concept there were only about three feet of wall on both sides of the bedroom and a big 6 to 8-foot gap in between. I looked back to Miss Davis and she was turned back on to me looking out the window.

"Should we talk about what you want," I said and she turned to me. "In a house and office, I mean..."

"There's a bigger thing to talk about dolly. Don't worry you'll get the sale I promise. I just-" she rubbed her chin. "dolly, there's just." She sighed and started to pace again.

"Ma'am if I did something wrong I-" "are you a Virgin?" She asked. I was caught by surprise, even though at this point I shouldn't have been. "Your gay right?"

"Ma'am I don't think that's appropriate to ask your relater."

"Stop playing stupid miss spencer." She said as she walked to stand in front of me. She had her hands on her hips as she looked down at me, I looked up at her slightly worried. "I don't know why but from the second I saw your photo I... I needed you. I craved your skin," she reached down touching my face lightly. "I thought of doing things to you that I've never wanted to do to anyone else."

"Ma'am I..."

"I want this with you, but no strings attached."

"Ma'am... are you saying you just want me as a... a booty call?" I questioned hurt.

"No dolly Jesus." She rolled her eyes. She sat on the coffee table in front of me putting her hand on my cheek, she ran her thumb over my lips then she slowly put it past my lips into my mouth. She stared into my eyes, the same way she stared at my body at supper, her eyes grew dark and I didn't know what it was. "I want..." she sighed removing her finger, she stood up and grabbed my arm pulling me with her. Once I was on my feet I stumbled as she pulled me hard, she caught me looking down into my eyes. She pulled me to a door, she pushed it open and it was a small office, this room must cost at least 4500 a month if not more... "sit." She said and I listened, I sat in front of a massive wooden desk. Miss. Davis walked around sitting across from me. "I want you to read this." She said reaching into a drawer and dug for a second before pulling out a few pieces of paper. She slid them across to me.

"What's this?"

"I said read it." She snapped. I looked down at it as I crossed my legs putting the paper on my lap.

'I can not sue miss. Davis in the event that I am injured due to an act we were performing. No matter how long we remand in contact I can not claim ownership of her belongs and everything she gives me will be given back when Miss Davis has fulfilled her purpose with me. Miss Davis can not be held responsible for injuries obtained through sexual acts-'

"Is this a contract?" I asked.

"Keep reading!" I looked down sighing. What has this night become...

'There is to be no feeling involved in this arrangement, it is for the sole purposes for pleasure (For Miss Davis) and learning (for the client). From the time I sign this contract until the release date ___________ I belong to Miss Davis and I must obey her but she does not take orders from me.' I can't believe people actually do this.

"How many of these have you had woman sign?" I asked.

"Three. None of them have made it all the way through it."

"When would be my 'release' date," I asked for some stupid reason as if I would agree to such a thing. "This is some fifty shades of gray shit."

"Don't swear." She snapped. "This isn't fifty shades of gray, this is real life. I don't fall in love with my subs and none of them are psycho." I lifted my eyes to her. "Give me... 60 days." She said as I signed my name on the dotted line... I feel like I just sold my soul to the devil.