nineteen

She was in a bad mood after her zoom meeting, she walked out and went into the kitchen. she returned a minute later with a knife and an apple, she started to cut up and eat it as she perched on the arm of the couch. "You ok ma'am?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine dolly." She mumbled, I glanced up at her and she looked away taking a piece of apple between her teeth. I let out a breath and she laid the apple on the coffee table, she sat on the couch and pulled me onto her lap. she kissed the back of my neck and slowly moved her hand to the front of my neck pulling my head back. she nibbled on my ear and I smiled.

"If you wanted to nibble something your apple is right there." I pointed to the coffee table and she squeezed my throat tightly, I closed my eyes as she bit my neck and sucked lightly.

"When you first looked over the things I can do to you... something considered you even though you didn't say it." I pulled my eyebrows together. I kept my eyes closed as she ran a hand up under my shirt and cupping my breast I felt something cold run down my chest. I opened my eyes to see a knife, she had it laid sideways and my heart began to pound. she tossed the knife onto the coffee table and pushed me off her lap laying on the couch, she pulled off my panties and kissed down over my stomach. she ran her hand down my thigh and back up brushing her thumb against my already wet opening. "Oh kitten, you're already so wet." I let out a hum. "Meet me in the office." She got up and disappeared. I smiled to myself and I ran to the bathroom, once I freshened up I went to her office and pushed the door open, she had a few things laid on the desk. I eyed them up and walked towards her cautiously. "Bend over." I did as I was told and I felt her hand run down my back, over my ass and between my thighs. Again her thumb brushed against me and I flinched lightly, she moved her hand and after a second I felt something start to enter me. I resisted the urge to moan, she ran her hand up my back and then dug her nails in scratching down, I closed my eyes tightly as she trusted inside me.

"uh." I gasped.

"yea baby girl." She sped up and I gripped the desk tightly.

"Fuck."

"Come here." she pulled out and turned me to face her, her lips went to mine and she lifted me onto the desk. She trusted in me again and I wrapped my arms around her neck, she kissed my neck and then my lips as she trusted into me deeply. My breath caught as she sped up and she kissed down my neck, she grabbed my thighs and mumbled "hold on." I wrapped my arms around her neck and she carried me to the bed and laid me on my back, she slowly trusted into me and grabbed my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Kitten I wanna make you cum for me."

"Mistress..." I mumbled closing my eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes baby I want you to look at me as you cum." she laid her hand on my cheek and put her thumb in my mouth pulling down my lip as she did, then she smacked my cheek lightly and for some reason out of my control, I moaned. "Yeah?" She smiled and I had no time to feel embarrassed because she didn't slow down, I gripped the bed sheets and arched my back hurting my ribs in the process. Just as I was about to go over the edge she pulled out and I was breathing heavy.

"Fuck." I sighed. She kissed up my thighs and I trusted my hips, she smirked and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I want you." I sighed.

"Tell me what you want kitten."

"I want you to taste me." She dove her face between my thighs and I instantly came. I felt her tongue inside me and I tried to pull away but she held my hips down. When she pulled away my legs shook lightly and she smiled pulling me to her lips, I kissed her as my life depended on it.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, she nodded slowly and pulled the underwear off tossing them further on the bed. I pulled her to me and kissed her, I took her lip between my teeth and she put her hand around my neck pushing me back on the bed. "Sorry mistress," I said quietly. She let me go and I ran my hand down her stomach between her legs and as soon as my fingers were inside her she let out a moan and clenched her legs together. I still moved my fingers and she arched her back, I sped up and she closed her eyes tightly.

"Kneel up baby." She mumbled, I got on my knees and held myself up with one hand, her hand quickly touched me again making me pull away. She gripped my thigh and I leaned back towards her, I put my lips on hers as her breathing got faster. I was already close to the edge again- "fuck, oh kitten I'm gonna..." she gasped and as I went faster she gripped my thigh digging her nails in.