ten

We had dinner at a little restaurant and afterward I took her to show her the apartment and office space, she wasn't in love when them so I lined up two more viewings for tomorrow. Once back at her apartment she pushed me inside and put her lips on mine, I kissed back eagerly and she pushed me against the wall.

"Um," I mumbled as she sucked on my neck no doubt leaving a hickey. "I want to have sex with you."

"No Dolly." She breathed down my neck, her British accent was such a turn-on.

"Please," I beg.

"Miss Spencer, I told you I wouldn't."

"But please I want to have sex with you. Please?" She ran her hand down over my body and hooked her thumb in the waistband of my pants.

"Don't beg, you don't know how badly I want you."

"Please ma'am, please." She closed her eyes and stepped back from me. "Take off your clothes." She walked toward the bedroom and I quickly pulled off my pants and shirt, I followed her to the bedroom and she walked out naked. I walked over to her and reached my hand out to touch her face but she slapped it away, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in and pulled me with her.

"Uh." I gasped as the freezing water hit me. I looked toward Miss Davis and she was smiling down at my body, I felt self-conscious. She washed my body and then she washed herself not letting me, she turned off the water and I reached for a towel but she took it from me and crashed her lips to mine. She pushed me onto the bed and I giggled, she frowned. I tried to look serious and she ended up smiling. "Miss Davis-"

"Call me Lucy." She said before I could speak she thrust her finger in me.

"Fuck!" I yell. She slowly pulled them out and pushed them in again, I arched my back and she kissed down over my chest. She ran her free hand up my body until her fingers were around my neck, a moan slipped out and I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. "Lucy." I breathed as she pulled her fingers out, I breathed heavily and looked down at her. She moved up so her thigh was between my legs, and leaned forward the friction her thigh caused on my sweat spot made me moan. After some heavy making out she pulled away. "Hands and knees." I glanced at her. "I didn't forget what you said, hands and knees." She disappeared for a second and when she returned she grabbed my hips and I felt something cold start to enter me. It made me jump lightly but she slowly pulled my hips back, my breath hitched and I moaned as she pulled out slightly and thrust inside me. She put her hand in my hair and pulled. "Lucy!"

"I want to hear you scream my name, baby girl." She scratched down my back and it hurt like hell.

●●●

I woke to the smell of coffee, I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Last night played in my head, she told me her name... I watched her for a second, she was humming to a song in her head and moving her hips. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and I walked over putting my arms around her waist from behind. I kissed her neck and she pulled away tuning to look at me, I blinked quickly. "Good morning Miss Spencer."

"Morning... ma'am." She smiled and leaned down kissing my lips.

"How do you feel?"

"Sore." She looked at me. "But good." She smiled.

"I think we need to talk."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No baby." She shook her head, she seemed so soft today. We had coffee and toast then she led me to her office and she sat behind her desk. "I didn't expect you to stay." She folded her hands. "But, now that you are we need to talk more about things. What you want slash don't want, what you are willing to try etcetera." I nodded. "Words." She snapped.

"Yes ma'am."

"Last night I went easy on you-" that was easy? "But it'll get rougher."

"Ok, Ma'am." She passed me a piece of paper.

"These are some of the activities that might arise in your training. Look over them and tell me what ones, if any you're uncomfortable with. Anal and Mommy kink is crossed out." I smiled at her before skimming the list.

"Fisting?" I said holding up my hand and she laughed passing me a pen. I crossed it out. Ropes, ok. Chains, ok. Nipple clamps, ...ok? Vaginal clamps. "Va-vaginal clamps?"

"Sounds more painful than what it is love if you have any questions we can try things out." I looked back at the list. Ice play, wax play, oil rubs. That sounds nice.

"Ma'am, wax play..."

"I drip wax on your body."

"That's... a kink? I use to do that when I was younger on my arms and hands."

"Maybe you're kinky at heart." I blushed. I read a few more and before I could stop myself I blurt.

"Are you a sadist?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Knife play? I have enough scars of my own I don't need anymore." She stood up and walked over to me, I swallowed hard. Shit.