thirty

In the last week, we went to the club three times, we didn't do anything there the first two times but when we went that the night before last Lucy took me into a private room put a toy in me and forced me to keep it in till we got home.   As for sex with Lucy, I had several cuts on my back and bruises on my ass, legs, arms and chest. And I wasn't ready to give up. "Morning Kitten," Dolly said making me jump.

"I'm sorry I slept in mistress," I said quietly.

"It's ok, you have a hair appointment today. Tonight we're going back to the club, I have an outfit picked out for you.

"Ok..."

"I want you to come to the office with me today, I won't be too long and I can take you to the hairdresser."

"Ok mistress. I'll get you your coffee." She nodded to dismiss me and I went into the kitchen. Lucy has been so much harder on me now since being here but I was so thankful she wasn't the doms at the club.

When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and sighed at it, I wanted to dye it black but Lucy would kill me. I hated the light brown now, I pulled on my clothes and looked in the mirror. "Um." Lucy smiled from behind me. "Bend over kitten." I obeyed and leaned over the bathroom counter, I felt the silver balls slip inside me and I let a moan slip out. Lucy rubbed my clit lightly making me moan again. "It's not fair I keep you to myself." She pulled me up straight and kissed my neck. I don't want to have sex with anyone else... "come on, let's go." We walked into her office and the woman at the front desk nodded, when we got to Lucy's floor the woman at the desk stood up.

"Miss Davis, your back."

"Yes, been here for a week now," Lucy said stopping.

"I see you still have that shirt. Told you I had good taste." She winked. Lucy started to walk again and I felt jealous.

"Your... employee bought you a shirt?" I asked.

"My ex." She said.

"I thought you didn't do relationships." I rolled my eyes. Lucy grabbed my arm pulling me to the couch and bending me over, I caught myself on the back of the couch and lifted my eyes to see out through the glass and luckily the girl was back on to us. Lucy spanked me hard twice on each cheek.

"Lose the fucking attitude Kitten. I treat you like fucking gold compared to most of the doms I know so don't fucking push it or they'll get you for a day and you'll understand. Sit and don't move till I'm done." I sat down crossing my arms. "Don't sulk your not a baby." I let out a breath. Lucy sat at her desk and pressed a button. "Mia, could you be a love and get me a coffee." My blood was boiling. As she walked I'm she went to the coffee station and mixed Lucy's coffee. Lucy kept her eyes on me, Mia walked to her smiling and leaning to lay it on the desk obviously trying to show Lucy her breasts.

"Here you go, miss." She smiled. Lia touched her hand lightly.

"Thank you, love." Mia smiled and left swaying her hips too much. The day passed slowly and Lucy asked Mia for small things and getting her to come in the office several times. Once three o'clock hit I was waiting by the elevator for Lucy, she left her office and stopped by Mia's desk.

"I'm glad I got to see you again." Mia smiled.

"Not as glad as me." Lucy smiled and winked before walking to me. We walked into the hair salon and I got whisked away to a chair as Lucy sat in the waiting room.

"So blonde streaks today right love?"

"Actually, black." I smiled.

"Awesome, let's get to it!"