Eleven

After an argument and a spanking, we went to view the other two places. I didn't speak on the car ride and once she put the car in park I went to open the door but she grabbed my arm. "You asked for it."

"I know miss Davis."

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I questioned.

"Not using my name..."

"You said you never told anyone so I figured..." I trailed off.

"Last night was an exception." I nodded and got out of the car. The day wasn't a complete miss, she loved the first office space so all I had to do now was find her a house. She let me go home for the rest of the day to get in contact with the seller and do up the paperwork, by eight o'clock a knock on my door startled me.

○○○

As Lucy went for her morning run I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Ever since last week when she picked me up from my house, she has been.... horrible. I stepped in the shower and sat on the floor as the water flowed over me and I finally let the tears out. I had several bruises on my arms, hips, and knees. I felt like shit. Worthless... I sobbed and jumped as the water turned off. "Ma-" she picked me up in her arms and carried me to the bed, she laid me down and pulled on a pair of jogging pants and a sweater. She pulled the blanket up around me and I cuddled it tight to my chest, a few tears ran down my cheeks as I fell asleep.

I work to Miss Davis walking towards the bed. "You're going home."

"No," I mumbled.

"No Dolly, this is over. You're going home. I'm voiding the contract."

"No." I sat up.

"That was me in there!" She said loudly. "In there, in the shower crying, in pain. That was me with Kim. And I am not going to hurt you anymore, you are done. I want you out of here."

"But-"

"Out!" She yelled, I threw the blanket off me. "A car is waiting downstairs." She tore the contract in half and half again, I tried to argue but she yelled over me pushing me out the door. My eyes stung as I got into the car, I spent the day crying. The next morning I had an email from Miss Davis's 'secretary' saying that Miss Davis still wants the sale but it will go through her. I slammed my phone down and ran my hands through my hair.