twenty

She rolled onto her side of the bed, her back to me. I was still trying to catch my breath, I pulled the blanket around my chest and sighed. "I need to go to England in a week and a half."

"Again?" I asked quietly.

"I want you to come with me."

"I don't have a passport," I said.

"You have an appointment tomorrow to get one."

"Ok." I nodded slowly and turning away from her, after a few minutes the bed moved as I felt her arm go around my waist and pull me to her. She let out a sigh and kissed my head.

I woke in bed alone to the smell of coffee, I walked into the kitchen and seen Lucy mixing two mugs of coffee. "Good morning Mistress," I said instantly making her smile.

"Good morning Kitten." She passed me the mug and kissed my lips.

"Thanks," I said quietly taking the mug in my hands, I turned to go towards the living room but she grabbed my wrist. "Wait, I'm sorry about getting weird last night. I..." She looked away and sighed.

"It's fine. I was... being a pain."

"No baby... you were, um..." She ran her hand through my hair and sighed again. "yesterday you were a brat and that's what I like baby, I want you to be comfortable enough to be like that with me. And I know for you to be comfortable with me I need to do the same thing with you and after we had sex last night and you touched me I just felt so... angry afterwards."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"No, no I... I liked it and I like you a lot and I'm still trying to figure it out. Remember when we first met?"

"I don't know if I can ever forget it." I smiled slightly.

"That night after we ate and I seen how innocent you were... I wanted to break that in you- what I told you was supposed to be true. I have never felt love for someone, and I-"

"Love?" I asked. She slumped. "Lucy, I don't even recognize you from that woman. I mean... I don't even recognize myself. You had such a... fuck boy attitude about everything but now you see that you deserve love. And I was so plain Jane and innocent and... stupid. I love who I'm becoming now Lucy I do. I never thought in a million years I'd be able to think about sex without turning red let alone call someone mistress and not even flinch... "

"I... can't do the whole love thing, Dolly."

"I'm not asking you to." I shook my head. "There is nothing wrong with how things are with us right now is there?"

"This can't last forever."

"Why are so worried about this all of a sudden?"

"I don't know." She shrugged, "I was looking online at something last night that got me thinking."

"Ok..."

"I have work to do." She straightened up and went towards the office then turned towards me. "So do you, your appointment is for 10 am. I have your clothes picked out for you in the bathroom, come see me before you leave." I nodded slowly and she walked away. I went into the bathroom and laid my coffee cup on the counter. When I got out of the shower I grabbed my makeup bag and sat on the counter, I took a sip of the coffee and looked at my reflection for a long second before I started the makeup. "Dolly."

"Yes?" I said as the door opened.

"U-" I turned to look at her.

"What?"

"Sorry, you just look..." she walked over to me and kissed me lightly. "Um.... I'll push back my meeting."

"Why?" I asked as she turned to leave.

"You're not going out looking like that, alone."

"You do know I'm not wearing this towel outright?" She walked over to me looking into my eyes.

"That mouth of yours."

"You like it," I smirked.

"You know I do kitten." She kissed me and moved her hand between my legs, the way I was sitting on the counter I couldn't close them without falling off and she smirked at me and she slowly slipped a finger inside me. I jumped almost falling backwards but she caught me and smiled down at me. "You don't need any more makeup on." She grabbed my bag.

"I only have on mascara."

"That's more than enough." She set me on the floor and I smiled up at her. "Get dressed and well get breakfast."

"What about work?"

"I can miss one day. Come on." She pointed to my clothes and I nodded. I picked up the clothes and to no surprise, something fell to the floor making a thud. I picked it up and held my towel around my chest as I walked into the bedroom.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes really." She nodded looking up from her phone.

"But-"

"I have something for that as well."

"No! I mean..."

"Come here." She put her phone down and I walked towards her, she ran her thumb down my lip and opened my mouth taking the balls from my hand and putting them in my mouth. My stomach tingled as she pointed down, I kneeled and she ran a hand through my hair. "Good girl." I knew my cheeks were getting red, she tugged my chin and I opened my mouth. "Up and turn around. I did as I was told and after a second a moan slipped out. "Now kitten, go get dressed and let go." I nodded not saying a word.